Waiting on Lookism world leader

Harper

Slayer
Just like Hitler, who killed the Jews, I am waiting for a Lookism member who will take over countries, gasing and labouring all incels and subhumans. I feel he would look much like the CEO of Abrocrombie and Fitch. He will have an empire and speed up the natural powers of natural selection. I feel there will Be one sociopathic member here with enough resources to do what Elliott Rodger wished he could of done. Believe.

redmanlet

Banned
Harper said:
Just like Hitler, who killed the Jews, I am waiting for a Lookism member who will take over countries, gasing and labouring all incels and subhumans. I feel he would look much like the CEO of Abrocrombie and Fitch. He will have an empire and speed up the natural powers of natural selection. I feel there will Be one sociopathic member here with enough resources to do what Elliott Rodger wished he could of done. Believe.
you would be wrong, the ceo would probably be a woman and she would not be a lookism member. No one hates incels and subhumans as much as prime women.

assburger

Gigachad
@mrz will lead us to victory against the depraved NT species

the aspie revolution is nearing

strategies for world domination and enslavement are in the making

If anything it will be one of the NT truecell crew after ascending. A trueborn chad wouldn't kill the incels that provide the relative height of his success. Only a formel incel has the compassion to end inceldom once and for all.

assburger

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
If anything it will be one of the NT truecell crew after ascending. A trueborn chad wouldn't kill the incels that provide the relative height of his success. Only a formel incel has the compassion to end inceldom once and for all.
:jordan:

assburger said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
:jordan:

Moriarty

Incel
Daily reminder that every member of this forum looksmog the CEO of A&F. 

paulus

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Mein Führer