• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

W H Y D O P E O P L E T Y P E L I K E T H I S

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
9,603
Reputation
1,745
It's reminiscent of earlier forms of writing. People are naturally drawn to things that are simple.
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
2,559
Reputation
3
smike said:
It's reminiscent of earlier forms of writing. People are naturally drawn to things that are simple.

TYGER TOLD ME TO TELL YOU HE'S GOING TO POST YOUR FACE PICS ON SH ON THE 14TH
 

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
4,793
Reputation
531
Dan said:
Danny the chav said:
They type like that because It appears masculine, large and imposIng

Does this nigga remind you of MindlessWork? @"thepolygamist"

 

Danny the chav

Champion
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
10,012
Reputation
9
Dan said:
Danny the chav said:
They type like that because It appears masculine, large and imposIng

Does this nigga remind you of MindlessWork? @"thepolygamist"

What do you mean dan? Are you saying that im low sentience, lack awarness and context and speak like im a robot?


@"Dan"

@"ThePolygamist"
 

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
Joined
Feb 24, 2016
Messages
9,603
Reputation
1,745
selfhatingethnic said:
smike said:
It's reminiscent of earlier forms of writing. People are naturally drawn to things that are simple.

TYGER TOLD ME TO TELL YOU HE'S GOING TO POST YOUR FACE PICS ON SH ON THE 14TH

THINGS LIKE THAT ARE WHAT KEEPS HIM FROM BECOMING A GOOD PERSON
 

LordSUPER

Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
1,529
Reputation
3
It's more aesthetic because the words have   H O R I Z O N T A L   growth.
 

Danny the chav

Champion
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
10,012
Reputation
9
Danny the chav said:
Dan said:
Does this nigga remind you of MindlessWork? @"thepolygamist"

What do you mean dan? Are you saying that im low sentience, lack awarness and context and speak like im a robot?


@"Dan"

@"ThePolygamist"



Come on, i need closure on this, im having an aspie freakout (not srs tbh)
 
Top