• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Theory Voicemaxxing with alcohol

Senseichin

I heard about some people gurgling alcohol to fuck up their vocal cords to get a deeper voice. Anyone tried it and if so is it real or cope?

I used to smoke a pack a cigs a day and it work but I smelled like shit. I plan on buying some rubbing alcohol and gurgling that every day.

JFL I have a banging bod and normie looks but my feminine voice destroys it all. It’s over for voicelcels.

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
not a bad theory, fucking up vocal chords could be legit

voice maxxing is pretty important, deep voice can change everything

alexio

Regular
I heard about some people gurgling alcohol to fuck up their vocal cords to get a deeper voice. Anyone tried it and if so is it real or cope?

I used to smoke a pack a cigs a day and it work but I smelled like shit. I plan on buying some rubbing alcohol and gurgling that every day.

JFL I have a banging bod and normie looks but my feminine voice destroys it all. It’s over for voicelcels.
The hell did u hear about this stupid idea guessing on some corner of bluelight where they talk about sticking pills up their ass. If you want a good voice just take some test and workout, it has its negatives but its still allot healthier and also allot more beneficial than becoming an alcoholic.

Slut

local alleged rapist masculinity crew leader
Rotters
pretty legit in my experience, i have been doing bottle a day for week and now i got noticeable vocal gains.

Chinless and Jawless

Как дела мой негр
You would have a better chance smoking a pack of camels a day than that, but cigs just give a you raspy voice and could failo you hard and you get lung cancer too.

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
You can increase resonance by screaming into a pillow every couple days

Scythian

aromantic asexual with no sex drive
Oldcels
my voice is deep but non-NT