• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Vitamin K should be a essential part of your diet during pregnancy

norwich

Joke
Your child will be tall with modelesque bone structure.you should get it from butteroil.

straightcel_l

US citizen
k2   (50mg)    +      calcium    +  vitamin D  

should be given to every  (male )

Look at this coping nerdic trying to prove a point and failing at it miserably. You will never amount to anything, bow down to your med superiors. 

norwich

Joke
straightcel_l said:
k2   (50mg)    +      calcium    +  vitamin D  

should be given to every  (male )

Yes even if youre an adolescent,incorporating butter oil will make you taller,broader and with a better face.vitamin k is very strong in creating good bone structure.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
i will keep this in mind gthasnks

norwich

Joke
Fat Cockadoodle said:
Look at this coping nerdic trying to prove a point and failing at it miserably. You will never amount to anything, bow down to your med superiors. 

I don't even hate meds.to me theyre white.some women prefer meds and dark features others prefer the blonde beachboy look.meds arent better than nordics and viceversa,theyre two equals.you are the delusional one that cant accept some women prefer nordic features on men.and not all of them are asian or latina.....the viking look will always be popular with women.When I was in latino florida thats when I got the most attention lol in my nordic state Im just another guy..among shitksins im like a God.

I'm trying to be nice here,youll probabely spit in my face regardless .

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
good, i will feed ur whore mother this next time i im-pregnate her :cage2:

norwich said:
Fat Cockadoodle said:

I don't even hate meds.to me theyre white.some women prefer meds and dark features others prefer the blonde beachboy look.meds arent better than nordics and viceversa,theyre two equals.you are the delusional one that cant accept some women prefer nordic features on men.and not all of them are asian or latina.....the viking look will always be popular with women.When I was in latino florida thats when I got the most attention lol in my nordic state Im just another guy..among shitksins im like a God.

I'm trying to be nice here,youll probabely spit in my face regardless .

Damn, now i feel bad. You just had to be nice, didn't you?

Josh said:
i will keep this in mind gthasnks

:cage2: