vitamin d3 is a godsend

frenchy91

Gigachad
Dat is a lot of vit d

How s your hair btw?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Legit. After a week of heavy supplementing of vitamin d3 my rami are 2 inches longer, my dick has grown 4 inches, my mandible doubled, my brow ridge is so prominent I can't see, and my cheekbones are so sharp I sent a bitch to the ER while she was caressing my face.

Anakind

King of Chads
hospen said:
my skin is smooth and clear now (free of dermatitis) and my erections have regained sensitivity. Both times I took vitamin d3 same thing happened.

However I am diagnosed vitamin d3cel (deficiency) so can't tell you if you'd benefit. chances are you will

48k IU a day btw
That's a nice dose. What was your D3 level again in the blood?

With 48,000 i.u. you might even get to 100 ng / ml in a couple months. That's the level people have who live at the equator and spend most of their time outside.

Anakind

King of Chads
hospen said:
14 ng/ml or something like that  :lol:

also the people who live in the equator tend to be happier. vitamin d3 is so important
Damn, that's low. Though from that short time period on a high dose you're probably at 30 or 40 at least by now.

Diseases like Alzheimer's are virtually non-existent in the equator region.

Anakind

King of Chads
hospen said:
Anakind said:
Damn, that's low. Though from that short time period on a high dose you're probably at 30 or 40 at least by now.

once I reach 90-100 what maintenance dose should I hop on?
I would just experiment then and measure levels every three months. But I think like 20 K or so would keep it there. Levels don't drop suddenly anyway as D3 has a long half-life of around two months.

nochin

Incel
Anakind said:
With 48,000 i.u. you might even get to 100 ng / ml in a couple months. That's the level people have who live at the equator and spend most of their time outside.
Maybe white missionaries. Black people's black skin isn't that impressed by the fact they're living at the equator.

Anakind said:
hospen said:
14 ng/ml or something like that  :lol:

also the people who live in the equator tend to be happier. vitamin d3 is so important

From 2x48k IU you don't boost your VitD from 14 to 30.
Take 48k for, say, 8 more days, then continue with a maintainance dose of 10k.

If you don't even take Vitamin K2 in addition don't even consider 100ng/ml.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3701270/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22573406

(Values are in nmol/l instead of ng/ml, the proposed ideal 50nmol/l are 20ng/ml)

Vitamin D is not directly toxic, the adverse effect is mediated through Hypercalcaemia. Vitamin K2 possibly neutralizes that effect. I personally am 100% convinced this works, however, this is all speculation, there are no studies done combining D+K, and any K2 dose you come up with is (almost) completely arbitrary.

10K IU a day can potentially lead to hypervitaminosis according to a miscer (blood tests)

Anakind

King of Chads
nochin said:

(Values are in nmol/l instead of ng/ml, the proposed ideal 50nmol/l are 20ng/ml)
Wait a second. Am I getting this graph right? The mortality risk is lowest with 20 ng/ml  of D3?

Did Bugs Bunny make that up?

nochin

Incel
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
10K IU a day can potentially lead to hypervitaminosis according to a miscer (blood tests)
Read my post about the real consequences of too much Vitamin D. "Hypervitaminosis D" is a term that exposes 3rd class "health journalists" who write shallow articles for shitty feel-good online magazines targeted to US consumers. Absolutely disgusting.

Regarding the actual figure you cited, 10k/d, that's retarded. I have NEVER heard of a legit study where 10k IU/d would raise calcium levels. On the other hand, I have seen (case) studies where doses of 80IU/d (yes, 80) supposedly had a toxic effect. These are of course bullshit.
I challenge you to find me ONE scientifically recorded case where a supplementation of less than 40k IU/d for how long you like had any adverse effect, e.g. raising calcium to a value outside of the physiological range.

Anakind said:
Wait a second. Am I getting this graph right? The mortality risk is lowest with 20 ng/ml  of D3?

Did Bugs Bunny make that up?
You read that right, yes. But don't worry, with extra Vitamin K2 the curve would not have the same shape.

iamagod

Chad
i attribute my absence from this site to my 50k a day regime

igesio

Banned
hospen said:
48k IU a day btw
mirin

I take 10k IU a day. I dont want to take more because im afraid of getting hypercalcaemia and I don't want to supplement vitamin K2.

I did see a difference in erectile quality. My head gets so hard now

Brotha Techno

Banned
igesio said:
hospen said:
48k IU a day btw
mirin

I take 10k IU a day. I dont want to take more because im afraid of getting hypercalcaemia and I don't want to supplement vitamin K2.

:rickylol:

Brio

Slayer
Tell me your experience with vit D3. Don't post some articles from internet, just tell me your experience.

Vit d 3 did nothing for me

igesio

Banned
igesio said:
Brio said:
Tell me your experience with vit D3. Don't post some articles from internet, just tell me your experience.

Vit d 3 did nothing for me

Anakind said:
hospen said:
once I reach 90-100 what maintenance dose should I hop on?
I would just experiment then and measure levels every three months. But I think like 20 K or so would keep it there. Levels don't drop suddenly anyway as D3 has a long half-life of around two months.
will i eventually get to 90-100 range bytaking 20k a day forever?

gandytime

Slayer
My white skin would probably preduce 48k IU in 5 min in direct sunlight at the ecator.

Anakind

King of Chads
ThePolygamist said:
Anakind said:
will i eventually get to 90-100 range bytaking 20k a day forever?
I would guess not as it's really not a high dose. People who get sunlight every day produce a bit more than that in their skin every day and most of them won't get to that level either.