Vitaly demonstrating status-gam

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Always fun to see those sluts go from "WE HATE YOU" to "WE LOVE YOU" after their perception of you going from a nobody to someone "famous". My god are girls pathetic just lol

[video=youtube]

Lol fucking shameless in how they immediately change. And women are supposed to be such good communicators and know how to connect with people, right?

Just lol

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
ThereIsNoGame said:
Lol fucking shameless in how they immediately change. And women are supposed to be such good communicators and know how to connect with people, right?

Just lol
Women are extremely pathetic, their obsessiveness in status is truly creepy. A woman doesnt love you, she loves your status, and when it changes so does her "love".

IcedEarth

Slayer
ThereIsNoGame said:

Just lol
don't be surprised the female equivalent for you it would be an average girl telling you that she can't get pregnant, has no std, only wants to fuck you, you can come in every whole as many times as you want, she's very tight, she gives very good head, etc
[hr]
RealRob said:
Women are extremely pathetic, their obsessiveness in status is truly creepy. A woman doesnt love you, she loves your status, and when it changes so does her "love".
I told this already

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=2753

IcedEarth

Slayer
Victory said:
IcedEarth said:
inb4 asperger but how do you measure that?

or you mean charisma?
Just watch a video of him, he has a good frame and skull, good eye colour and doesn't look incel in motion.
okay you meant charisma, most people can't point it out, when an ugly guy/girl has positive influence on you it's always charisma for sure

Dontel

Incel
Go to 1:26 in that video. Is this how young women in LA talk these days? 

Fuck me those voices are irritating as fuck. How any man could stand that whiny high-pitched fakery after his balls have been emptied is beyond me.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Victory said:
No, I'm telling you why he's objectively not bad looking in motion, leaving his 'charisma' out of it.
that's the thing about it, people can't tell charisma properly and they always say they just like the person for some reason :lol:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Lets be honest, objectively speaking he is not especially good looking at all. If he was some random nobody incel posting his pics here, you would destroy him.

Boss

Slayer
Sluts gonna slut

All western women are sluts unless conservative muslim and even then some..