• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"Violence doesn't solve anything"

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,708
Reputation
991
I've never understood why people say this when it's 100% the opposite.

The biggest changes in history have come from after a war which is absolute violence.

How do you stop someone choking you yo death or raping you? By violently opposing them.



Violence solves MOST problems, I hate normies who spout out feel good catch phrases like this just so sound like good people.
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
2,280
Reputation
8
 
Joined
Mar 23, 2016
Messages
4,244
Reputation
6
True

Violence is the go to answer for everything

If something dosent work out, you direct violence at it, either physical,mental, or spiritual

Break the fuckers
 

BombsAway

Regular
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
1,916
Reputation
5
I'm sure if someone had just taken the time to talk to Hitler we could have avoided world war 2
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
22,042
Reputation
3,030
BombsAway said:
I'm sure if someone had just taken the time to talk to Hitler we could have avoided world war 2

LOL hittler wasnt the reason for ww2 u bluepiller  :lol:


And OP is true, violence solve MOST problems, but today we live in TOXIC WESTERN SOCIETY where everything is the opposite, so take everything uve learned and reverse it and ull find the truth.
 

BombsAway

Regular
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
1,916
Reputation
5
RealRob said:
LOL hittler wasnt the reason for ww2 u bluepiller  :lol:
Listen guy, if someone had just had a friendly discourse with him, he never would have invaded Poland.
 

IncelRa

Joke
Joined
Nov 11, 2015
Messages
593
Reputation
0
Still waiting for ww3 to happen , would shorten our miserable lives.
 

Legit Theory

Champion
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
11,562
Reputation
5,661
Violence does nothing but predate more violence. It some cases it may be necessary but we need to constantly remind ourselves of why we had to use it (us against them argument)

Violence solves nothing in the modern world
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
737
Reputation
1
Amnesia said:
I've never understood why people say this when it's 100% the opposite.

The biggest changes in history have come from after a war which is absolute violence.

How do you stop someone choking you yo death or raping you? By violently opposing them.



Violence solves MOST problems, I hate normies who spout out feel good catch phrases like this just so sound like good people.

It's simply a game theory problem/issue.
You seem to forget violence isn't free and has a cost attached to it.
Comes down to the risk/reward ratio and ROI on the violence you are able to inflict and can withstand.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,399
Reputation
2,675
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
True

Violence is the go to answer for everything

If something dosent work out, you direct violence at it, either physical,mental, or spiritual

Break the fuckers

U are really evil to say that.
Now I know ur a satan worshipper with ur illuminati satan worshipping pentagram.

But no "u follow the Holy Spirit".
I guess ur HS = satan.
 
Joined
Mar 23, 2016
Messages
4,244
Reputation
6
zyzz007 said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
True

Violence is the go to answer for everything

If something dosent work out, you direct violence at it, either physical,mental, or spiritual

Break the fuckers

U are really evil to say that.
Now I know ur a satan worshipper with ur illuminati satan worshipping pentagram.

But no "u follow the Holy Spirit".
I guess ur HS = satan.

sorry I am just too jaded and hate everything
I got my heart broken too many times man....

And now it is time to apply my magic and fuck them up, it is time for offence
 

RememberMew

Regular
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
1,876
Reputation
4
Violence only solves things if you're certain that the threat will disappear after. Otherwise it just creates a cycle that gets in the way more than whatever was in your way before.
 

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
22,042
Reputation
3,030
BombsAway said:
RealRob said:
LOL hittler wasnt the reason for ww2 u bluepiller  :lol:
Listen guy, if someone had just had a friendly discourse with him, he never would have invaded Poland.

Uh he invaded poland cuz the german minorities in poland had been murdered thruout the years and they refused to stop it  :giggle:
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,616
Reputation
2,638
Violence is the only way to change people.
 
Top