Video of INCEL committing SOCIAL SUICIDE IN SCHOOL!!!! (Cringe)

God. Why did no-one stop him!?

Seriously though, I'm shocked he didn't get laughed out the room immediately. Someone pulled this shit at the school I went to they'd never be allowed to show their face again.

SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
God. Why did no-one stop him!?

Seriously though, I'm shocked he didn't get laughed out the room immediately. Someone pulled this shit at the school I went to they'd never be allowed to show their face again.
My Little Pony is full of this sort of stuff...

[video=youtube]
LOL the autist approaches the restaurant worker to tell her about MLP.

Bronies would be doing the world a favour if they killed themselves. They're only one step away from being pedophiles in my opinion

Ascended

Coper
Incredibly painful to watch. Jesus christ.

Reminded me of the ultimate cringe video of all time: 

[video=youtube]

Copenhagen

Slayer
This is what happens with single moms. White boys get into My Little Pony and black dudes shoot up liquor stores.

Joncoping

Normie
I hope he gets bullied for doing this shit. I hope they smash his face in and take his lunch money. I beg for his head to get flushed down the toilet. For the bullying to cause irreparable psychological damage and for him to eventually kill himself.

Fucking faggot I would put a bullet through his fragile, small incel skull. What a bitch. His parents need to be hanged

WTF IS HE DOING WITH HIS HAND IN HIS POCKET LIKE THAT. Holleeeeee fcukkkkk

autism confirmed.

One thing I notice about these guys is sometimes they get excited very quickly while doing some kind of exaggerated fake acting.

I was kind of like that when I was younger but nowhere near as bad.

scar_face40

Coper
It's partly the parent's fault. Something must have gone wrong in his upbringing to make him adore these pathetic pony things. 
Lack of friends earlier in life? Parents should have made him lift, nose breathe and learn social skills.

If I end up having children (unlikely) and one starts to develop an interest in my little pony, I will:
1. Remove all MLP influences immediately.
2. Realise I've failed as a parent.

Ascended said:
Incredibly painful to watch. Jesus christ.

Reminded me of the ultimate cringe video of all time: 

[video=youtube]

This video reminds me why I don't get with the semi-cute furry waitress at a local restaurant who is into me.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Can you believe that we are standing in the same line with that guys as an incels? We and them can't get laid. We are in one group.

lanklet

Coper
I had a sort-of similar thing in my past.  In senior year of high school, I did a presentation in English on why marijuana should be legalized.  I'd never actually smoked it before, I just wanted to provoke controversy for fun.

It's kinda cringey in retrospect (nothing compared to that video though), because everyone assumed I was a pothead after that.  I did get on the side of the school potheads after that though, which was kind of amusing

The bullies in that school aren't doing a good enough job if a kid like that has the confidence to stand up and speak in front of the classroom. Let alone about my little pony. I would prescribe beatings thrice a day until the end of his school life

lono

Banned
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
The bullies in that school aren't doing a good enough job if a kid like that has the confidence to stand up and speak in front of the classroom. Let alone about my little pony. I would prescribe beatings thrice a day until the end of his school life
The feminists have taken over. Nowadays the bullies are the losers.

The feminists have taken over. Nowadays the bullies are the losers.
Depends. When  I was at school the only time I got legitimate female attention was when I got into fights. They used to crowd round me when I told them the story of my fights. It was the only time in my life when I was legitamately high S, if only for a couple days. One of the bigest regrets in my life is not getting into more fights when I was at school

Listening to this... At several points you can hear people LAUGHING at him HAHAHAHAHAHA:

[video=youtube]
What a fucking idiot. When he shows his shirt and his action figure the whole class just mocks him. Fucking LOL @ committing social suicide.