Black Pill Video of doctors banned from Youtube for presenting evidence-based findings

poontang

why you having boner right now
Shitposters
I saw a guy rebut some parts

They do make some bad logical errors, so promote cautiously.

poontang

why you having boner right now
Shitposters
Last reply of this useless dogshit thread

elmoggerino

Lookism God
LMAO I randomly watched 30 seconds of the video and the guy is already full of shit. Clearly a Trump supporting lying scumbag.

He claims you should extrapolate the positive % of all tests onto the whole population to get the real number of infected.
:what:

Who do you think gets tested? People who have symptoms, people coming back from risk locations or people who have been in contact with someone who tested positive. They are not testing random people LOL.

:facepalm:

Then he goes on to say that 4.9% out 5.4 million is 1.3 million (so he even makes up the math).
:nonono:

I doubt he himself believes in what he says. He clearly made this video to con sub90 IQ imbeciles.

PunchFace

Banned
They are retarded. They are assuming current death rates in New York is based on the entire 19 million population of by getting covid. That’s how they arrived at the 0.04 #

DickKickem

BROTHER
Will that frothing mouth boy stop interrupting the people he gave the question ffs

Gran_Autismo

He/they and my
Autists
He’s right . To strengthen your immune system you need to expose yourself to germs not hide like a nervous cuck