[Video] JB cold approaches chad, gets rejected

flesh

Rotter
The fact that Bieber even breathed on her will give her a lifetime of happiness anyway.

New Poster

Now on youtube
A few years ago I remember a cute girl chatting me up in a coffee shop out of nowhere.  Then I saw she had an ACT prep book on her table.  Yeah, I got the fuck out of there.  No jail for me.  I'm good, thanks.

THE LAW

Banned
everyone will call him arrogant and a dickhead etc

but if it were an incel and rihanna no one would bat an eye

Zoosus

Rotter
New Poster said:
A few years ago I remember a cute girl chatting me up in a coffee shop out of nowhere.  Then I saw she had an ACT prep book on her table.  Yeah, I got the fuck out of there.  No jail for me.  I'm good, thanks.

Wasted opportunity. You only go to jail if you throw yourself at an underage girl. If shes legit attracted to you, you'll be fine

New Poster

Now on youtube
Zoosus said:
New Poster said:

Wasted opportunity. You only go to jail if you throw yourself at an underage girl. If shes legit attracted to you, you'll be fine

Lol, but seriously there are two problems with jb.  First, casual sex almost always has a little force in it.  Not abduct her to your van levels of rape.  But when you get physical it's always a little quicker than she's ready for.  Girls pull away at first, and you have to hold them -- for just a second.  Not long.  Just a second.  Maybe two or three.  Then she'll get turned on, and be into it from then on.  I'm okay doing this to older girls, but not with kids.  

Second, what happens when she talks about it.  I'm sure everyone is going to be fine with the fact she fucked some old guy.  JB is a bad idea.  Stay legal.

Zoosus

Rotter
New Poster said:
Zoosus said:

Lol, but seriously there are two problems with jb.  First, casual sex almost always has a little force in it.  Not abduct her to your van levels of rape.  But when you get physical it's always a little quicker than she's ready for.  Girls pull away at first, and you have to hold them -- for just a second.  Not long.  Just a second.  Maybe two or three.  Then she'll get turned on, and be into it from then on.  I'm okay doing this to older girls, but not with kids.  

Second, what happens when she talks about it.  I'm sure everyone is going to be fine with the fact she fucked some old guy.  JB is a bad idea.  Stay legal.

Im still a teenager tho. Am I allowed to rape JB at 19?

lono

Banned
New Poster said:
Zoosus said:

gaunt said:
what did she say?

she asked for a hug

Chadcel

Banned
thats justin faggot for fuck sakes. hes get 10/10 prime pussy 24/7. no normal chad would reject a jb like that.

Emil_King

Regular
he slayed so much jb pussy that he literally does not give a single fuck.

machinegun

Joke
New Poster said:

its funny how u have been faking a slayer persona for ages on this shithole with 0 proof

is this how you cope?