VIDEO: Indian girl and white boyfriend in the supermarket fruit section

Copenhagen

Slayer
This makes me angry. How the FUCK is that guy better than an Indian male? She's ugly but I get she's trying to rebel, and he gets off on the power he has over an ethnic chick. But this is fucking sick.

chadD24

Slayer
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
This makes me angry. How the FUCK is that guy better than an Indian male? She's ugly but I get she's trying to rebel, and he gets off on the power he has over an ethnic chick. But this is fucking sick.
lol

frenchy91

Gigachad
Hes white

White God

Normie
How did you create that panel of screenshots? I usually use VLC for video playback.

TheTrews

Normie
White God said:
How did you create that panel of screenshots? I usually use VLC for video playback.
I just screenshot my gallery of stills, as I couldn't be bothered to upload each one individually.
[hr]
White God said:
I just screenshot my gallery of stills, as I couldn't be bothered to upload each one individually.

With VLC can you pause the video and take a screencap without the pause symbol being in the middle of the image?

White God

Normie
TheTrews said:
White God said:
[hr]
White God said:

With VLC can you pause the video and take a screencap without the pause symbol being in the middle of the image?

I think so. I use Lightshot most of the time I screenshot/printscreen things

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html

dota2

Normie
hahah awesome mate, my fav video soo far 

:cry2:

Copenhagen

Slayer
I'm starting to think that these girls get rejected by Chads in their own race and then go with porky white guys just as revenge, or try to piss off their fathers.

If ethnic girls keep this up I can forsee Auschwitzes in the suburbs of Mumbai and Shanghai being built specifically for 5'6" white hipsters and squat brown ethnic monster girls.

IceCutter

Gigachad
Lol @ that 4 eyed gimp, he's lucky he got even her

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Timbuck2

Coper
I'm starting to think that these girls get rejected by Chads in their own race and then go with porky white guys just as revenge, or try to piss off their fathers.

If ethnic girls keep this up I can forsee Auschwitzes in the suburbs of Mumbai and Shanghai being built specifically for 5'6" white hipsters and squat brown ethnic monster girls.
I don't know any Indians or Asians named Chad

Timbuck2 said:

I don't know any Indians or Asians named Chad
chad patel

chad hui

:giggle:

this. the girl is legit ugly (3/10 max), and whenever I see hypergamous indian female/white male couples. The scenario is always like this: Ugly girl + dorky white guy.

etTuBrute

Incel
Copenhagen said:

:okthen:

I would bounce a girl like that from a club at 12am and take her home discreetly but I'd be too embarassed to be seen with her in public