Video Games feel such a cope to me now

Datjaw

Banned
gone are the days when I would stare endlessly at the school clock to get home to play some GTA or other great games I used to enjoy

now it all just seems like a waste of time and the enjoyment is not their anymore

modified

hairloss expert
That's why I quit video games at age 15 and have not been able to get back into it since for now over a decade. Feels like a horribly transparent coping mechanism I can't buy into anymore.

Currently my cope is posting on lookism, workcelling, and planning out my surgeries.

I at least can live with this cope because it feels productive.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Victory said:
Video games are boring, watch good movies. Works of art.

Video games are / were art. The finest fine artists all work in video games now. The creative industry is essentially focused on games and the limits of man's imagination are being pushed by games. I consider anyone who can play games to be quite lucky.

Vertu

Incel
That's because you guys probably sucked massive dick and got wrecked by slayers like me online.

I could easily drop out of society, re-install Counter Strike and start #DOMINATING SCRUBS LEFT AND RIGHT.

ar1

Retard
Birds
need 3,000 posts, ignore this

Video games/anime beyond age 13 = major fucking faggot. I can't even stand the thought of playing video games as an adult male. Can't imagine spending money on them. What would women think?

OldcelBlues

Coper
playing video games is mainstream and considered an acceptable way to pass the time now and again but only one playthrough of some of the triple A releases. if you know what speedrunning is it's over

RussianChad

Normie
Nigger Fucking Christ said:
Video games/anime beyond age 13 = major fucking faggot. I can't even stand the thought of playing video games as an adult male. Can't imagine spending money on them. What would women think?
>What would women think?

what a fucking cuckold you are

upd: never mind, just realized it's a bait

^Literal faggot is shameless enough to play video games. Whatever happened to playing with your girls booty as she hums in bed on Saturday morning? No wonder you're incel and most girls going lesbian.