VIDEO AND PICS: New hybrid Polish-Paki family. MUST SEE!

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
The Main Players:


Moma:



Yolek:



"The Kid":



Moma's special friend:



Act 1:


Come on Yolek:
Come on Yolek in slow motion: 
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
OP is completely insane. Please explain what you are learning or accomplishing by this.
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
modified said:
OP is completely insane. Please explain what you are learning or accomplishing by this.
I'm educating plenty.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
16
I used to never have an interest in white females but now your videos makes me want to creampie one. By the looks of it this is extremely easy to do in London as long as you're not white
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
I used to never have an interest in white females but now your videos makes me want to creampie one. By the looks of it this is extremely easy to do in London as long as you're not white
Sad attempt at trying to make me annoyed. Yeah like that's going to work  :rolleyes:

I couldn't care less if you creampied your white aunties while they slept.

I have seen things that would have made lesser men crumble.
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
So you're a white guy who's angry nonwhites are ducking white girls but you cant?
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
trews,why do u care?Do you prefer white women  ?  You can be slaying in ecuador right now.
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Gandharva said:
trews,why do u care?Do you prefer white women  ?  You can be slaying in ecuador right now.
In this instance and many others, I don't care at all and I'm merely pointing out the common clichés.

This post-prime woman is obviously a single mom trash whore who got her money grabbing claws into Mr. Beta Provider Paki. 

She looks like a low intellect, low-class, foul bitch.
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
but why care about something like that?I prefer mongoloid women but I gave up on them the minute I knew they didnt feel the same way about me or my race,I adapted my taste(although it is hard to lie to myself sometimes I will admit)..why didnt you do that?

we get it,white women prefer ethniks...okay?now what?youre gonna sit and be bitter about it?why not focus your attention on women that actually like you?You think I would give a fuck about poland if  Asian women didnt prefer pink men and thought tan skin was hideous?oh well thats life,adapt or die out and be sad forever  .
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Gandharva said:
but why care about something like that?I prefer mongoloid women but I gave up on them the minute I knew they didnt feel the same way about me or my race,I adapted my taste(although it is hard to lie to myself sometimes I will admit)..why didnt you do that?

we get it,white women prefer ethniks...okay?now what?youre gonna sit and be bitter about it?why not focus your attention on women that actually like you?You think I would give a fuck about poland if  Asian women didnt prefer pink men and thought tan skin was hideous?oh well thats life,adapt or die out and be sad forever  .
It's not as simple as that. 

Of course, a lot of this is hyperbole and in London (multicultural heaven). 

I have gotten with white girls before and I could again, but it's difficult because I am lower worth. Not because I am white lol.

I am not attracted to ethnic girls and I wouldn't want to deal with the stigma of it anyway. Not that I expect it would be a whole lot easier to get them. In the UK, they still expect much the same as white women.

For example, you can bet that white nerd with the Indian girl in the video I posted is beta providing like a good one just to have access to her brown hole.

I would never beta-provide like the thirsty Paki in this thread... he is probably housing, feeding Polish mother and child (not even his). All bcause his thirst for a used up white woman.
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
Okay..but are you light haired?You said you were Half Mediterrenean..if you look it youre fucked with both ethnic and anglo women but a god among polsih chicks so why does it bother you?if you look nordic  /slavic you  can slay in amerindian countries in latin america very easily

Id kill to fuck this


http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2096568


(somebody PLS fix the youtube embedder godamnit)



pick that anyday over some bl
onde slut....i also dont believe you that youre not attracted to any brown/ethnic women..youre telling me youre not attracted to any of the beautiful women of colour Ive posted here before?thats hard to believe
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Gandharva said:
Okay..but are you light haired?You said you were Half Mediterrenean..if you look it youre fucked with both ethnic and anglo women but a god among polsih chicks so why does it bother you?if you look nordic  /slavic you  can slay in amerindian countries in latin america very easily

Id kill to fuck this


http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2096568


(somebody PLS fix the youtube embedder godamnit)



pick that anyday over some bl
onde slut....i also dont believe you that youre not attracted to any brown/ethnic women..youre telling me youre not attracted to any of the beautiful women of colour Ive posted here before?thats hard to believe
I think I look Welsh or northern Spanish or northern Italian. I have brown hair and eyes and fair skin. I look like my British father's double except my eyes are larger (NOT buggy, just more open. I get most compliments from women for my eyes and smile). In fact once, a Georgian friend told me he was jealous of my eye-shape (he had bug eyes).

I have whiter skin than many yellowish Polish. I was on the bus the other day and there was some Euro girl sitting next to me. I contrasted my hand to hers and I was one or two shades lighter.

I went on a date with a Brazilian girl 2 years ago who was very thirsty and fliratious with me but I did not feel comfortable.

I should be successful with Polish bitches because I look pale Atlantid dark hair, but they want darker than than. Arab or Paki dark. So I'm fucked with Anglo and Polish women and I will not consider the rest for aforementioned reasons.
[hr]
Also, non-whites think I am pure English/British.

Yesterday I met a British Pakistani girl who asked me if I had dated non-white girls, how I felt about that prospect.

Also she complimented my eyes a lot. I felt awkward and just returned the same compliment to her, to which she said 'Oh no, my eyes are just boring brown Asian eyes'. It was weird she said that because I have brown eyes myself.

She wanted me to kiss her for what would have been her first kiss, but she didn't want to suck my dick yet (not ready) so I didn't kiss her (her lips looked brownish, nasty).
[hr]
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
brown as in brown brown?medium-light?youre fucked....neither ethnic women idolize that type at all and ww dont like it either if they prefer ethnics or swarthoids.hate to tell you but half of poland is dark haired and brown eyed....they do only want real swarthoids.Northern spaniards and italians still are pretty dark haired and olive skinned,their features are just different and a little more celticy(I am mistaken for Galician by iberians)..hell Basques probabely are the swarthiest people in europe.


Eastasian women would give you a chance(hell even I could pull their..even if it is less than a blonde guy) but I dont think ull do as good in Lat am.......asian women wont be jumping on you like they would a fair viking dude though....
[hr]
you gotta pick the less of 2 evils.....ethnic women might not consider your type ideal but more ideal than their own....white women wont consider your type anything...just invisible and boring like a wall .....muhammad will win over you anytime











go to bangladesh..they worship fair skin without the neccassery blonde requirement  maybe youc an bang cute girls similar to this


but chasing nordic women will be a affront to your dignity
[hr]
is the pakistani girl goodlooking?lightskin type or dark bangledeshi type?does she wear hijab?
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
Gandharva said:
.hate to tell you but half of poland is dark haired and brown eyed....white women wont consider your type anything...just invisible and boring like a wall .....muhammad will win over you anytime
Yes that may be true, but I have nothing Slavic, Baltic or eastern in my appearance. I am a true western European. I look like my northern British (Celtic&Anglo-Saxon) dad but for my unique north Meddish eyes and fleshy lower lip (thinner top lip thank god).
I should stand out and be very unique to Polish whores, while maintaining a level of familiarity with my classic western Euro appearance + complexion and straight Euro hair. 
I should be acceptable for marriage purposes in any Euro country without causing any backlash from family. 
I think I would fit in well in France too appearance wise.
[hr]
Gandharva said:
[hr]
is the pakistani girl goodlooking?lightskin type or dark bangledeshi type?does she wear hijab?
She's from a Muslim family but she's not Muslim. 

She's lived with a foster carer for 4 months and her family is no longer allowed to make contact with her ever again. 

She mentioned that she had been sexually abused by someone in her family but she didn't want to go into much details.

She was around 5'7, slim and kind of sickly looking.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
51
Reputation
0
Lmao at this thread. 

After all the videos and pictures of interracial couples, has TheTrews finally seen the light when an indian girl throws herself at him for being white? Suddenly interracial dating doesn't seem so bad when you realise the game is massively stacked in your favour.

I don't think you should complain about interracial dating unless you're a black woman or an asian man. Everyone else can do well out of it if they stick to the right niches.
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
AncientSlayers said:
Lmao at this thread. 

After all the videos and pictures of interracial couples, has TheTrews finally seen the light when an indian girl throws herself at him for being white? Suddenly interracial dating doesn't seem so bad when you realise the game is massively stacked in your favour.

I don't think you should complain about interracial dating unless you're a black woman or an asian man. Everyone else can do well out of it if they stick to the right niches.
Did you not read? The problem is I felt repulsed by her. Her dark brownish lips and her dark undereyes. Even though she was young and slim, I felt embarrassed walking in the street with her.

I refused to kiss her despite her basically offering. I would have had my dick sucked but when it was made clear she wasn't ready, I just told her we should go  :lol: 

I have never felt such a dead feeling of lack of attraction before in my life. I just want a white girl. It's white girl or death buddy boyos.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
51
Reputation
0
TheTrews said:
AncientSlayers said:
Lmao at this thread. 

After all the videos and pictures of interracial couples, has TheTrews finally seen the light when an indian girl throws herself at him for being white? Suddenly interracial dating doesn't seem so bad when you realise the game is massively stacked in your favour.

I don't think you should complain about interracial dating unless you're a black woman or an asian man. Everyone else can do well out of it if they stick to the right niches.
Did you not read? The problem is I felt repulsed by her. Her dark brownish lips and her dark undereyes. Even though she was young and slim, I felt embarrassed walking in the street with her.

I refused to kiss her despite her basically offering. I would have had my dick sucked but when it was made clear she wasn't ready, I just told her we should go  :lol: 

I have never felt such a dead feeling of lack of attraction before in my life. I just want a white girl. It's white girl or death buddy boyos.
Even if you only want to date white women, interracial dating won't harm you.

Very similar numbers of white men and women date interracially, and it's such a tiny proportion of the white population, why even worry about it?

 
Top