Vibe and Karma are Legit

zyzz007

Lookism God
You get back what u put out. If u put out confidence and masculinity and a good vibe with a well groomed/dressed appearance, ur odds with women will drastically increase than being shy, nervous, bitter, resentful and angry and dressing like shit. I have experienced this a lot of times. 
Women really react better to u when u have a cool, confident, going with the flow, dont care vibe with a well groomed appearance.

zyzz007

Lookism God
MewingTillIDie said:
man lands on moon
Some thing needs to be made simple and reiterated to depressed and battered minds.

How can you have "a cool, confident, going with the flow, dont care vibe with a well groomed appearance" when you are insecure and ugly as fuck?

Logic boyo, you are not using it.

zyzz007

Lookism God
MewingTillIDie said:
How can you have "a cool, confident, going with the flow, dont care vibe with a well groomed appearance" when you are insecure and ugly as fuck?

One Word: Self Respect. Start growing that and u will see ppl start treated u better, stand up for urself and believe in urself, ppl treat u how u teach them to treat u. If they start bullying u, show them u arent one to be messed with. Self Respect is the biggest thing incels lack.
[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
Ok man now groom, dress well, be cool and confident and go out and slay man
I didnt mean u will slay like Zyzz but life will be much happier and ur odds with women will increase rather than getting nothing but misery.

zyzz007 said:
MewingTillIDie said:

One Word: Self Respect. Start growing that and u will see ppl start treated u better, stand up for urself and believe in urself, ppl treat u how u teach them to treat u. If they start bullying u, show them u arent one to be messed with. Self Respect is the biggest thing incels lack.
Yes, but there's a reason why they lack that self-respect. And you can't just magically develop self-respect, especially if you are insecure. There's deep-rooted issues that need to be resolved first.

Weaselface

Coper
Self-respect is irreconcilable with being a non-human. It's unintuitive shit.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Weaselface said:
Self-respect is irreconcilable with being a non-human. It's unintuitive shit.
No it means u put more value in urself than others and DO NOT take shit from them or take what they say as gospel. U define urself, not normies. Most normies dont even know who they are, so why are u letting them determine ur value and defining u?

Weaselface

Coper
zyzz007 said:
No it means u put more value in urself than others [...]
Assuming that they are actual people, how could you ever do that as a biomedical-waste-incel without popping a vein from the contradiction?

zyzz007 said:
U define urself, not normies.
I know what I am, and you are where you are because you are what you are—stop coping.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Weaselface said:
zyzz007 said:
No it means u put more value in urself than others [...]
Assuming that they are actual people, how could you ever do that as a biomedical-waste-incel without popping a vein from the contradiction?

zyzz007 said:
U define urself, not normies.
I know what I am, and you are where you are because you are what you are—stop coping.
No most normies are insecure and call incels stupid and ugly even though the incel maybe be smarter than them and the incel has the potential to amog lookswise them if he joins the gym and dresses better. I am not coping, I am telling u the truth, incels listen to normies and believe what they say and lose all self confidence and self esteem and give up in life and the normie wins.
Thats why I say u define u, since those normies are insecure and initimidated by u. If u were really not a threat to them, they wudnt waste time trying to bring u down.