• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Viable career paths for average IQcels

Foxx

Average Guy
Electrician, plumber, carpenter, etc

Don Draper

Regular
So mainly depressing jobs that speed up your aging by 10 years.

swimcel

Machine
if you're willing to put in the work and have financial support (meaning you can afford to fail some classes) then pretty much anything tbh, i wouldn't go for a physics/math/statistics degree though

FuckThis said:
Garbage collector

how do i get the rotters label? i'm a legit rotter

FuckThis

Rotter
swimcel said:
if you're willing to put in the work and have financial support (meaning you can afford to fail some classes) then pretty much anything tbh, i wouldn't go for a physics/math/statistics degree though

FuckThis said:
Garbage collector

how do i get the rotters label? i'm a legit rotter

Only high class individuals such as myself deserve the esteemed rotters tag

You need to have registered before some date IRC and have 100 threads

F

Flare

Foxx said:
Electrician, plumber, carpenter, etc

Agree. These guys can also get into business for themselves after they have some experience. I would also wager they get more job satisfaction than someone stuck as a corporate wageslave doing tasks that have  no direct purpose. Building/fixing shit with your hands > working with imaginary numbers and sitting on your ass listening to bosses drone on about profits

swimcel

Machine
FuckThis said:
Only high class individuals such as myself deserve the esteemed rotters tag

You need to have registered before some date IRC and have 100 threads

i outrot you so hard  :macho: you may have the tag, but i have the spirit

Darkman

Rotter
Garbageman (Make quite a bit)
Carpenter
Soldier
PLumber

Professional Public Transportation Groper. You can get a PhD in Child Molesting and Masterate in Stealth for a better success.

Seriously speaking. You need to kiss people asses. It may get you a director executive or other job where you don't make too much effort.

There's not much in today's workforce besides the trades for people that are average intelligence.  The trades are excellent options, probably higher paying than any white collar work you can get with an average IQ.

The main well paying white collar fields today are Finance, Electronics, and Medicine. Stuff average people can't pull off.