chadD24

Slayer
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not for the weak-willed or insecure manlets. And you all thought this place was bad? most of us are trolling here for fun, but it seems a lot of girls really have a hatred for short guys and would love to see them killed off.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]click at your own risk[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://twitter.com/heightismxposed[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://twitter.com/heightismwatch[/font]

just a preview of what you can expect to see. yes these are real profiles and real tweets. 

chadD24

Slayer
allindaeyes said:
every manlet fking knows this
know they dont. plenty of manlets delude themselves for years and wonder why most girls dont want to date them

allindaeyes

Banned
IWantMyLola said:
under 5'11 = death sentence
Its more like under 5'7. I'm 5'11 btw and I am tall for my age but will be average if I stay the same..

time2pretend said:
there's no such thing as being incel because of height

even if you're short, legit short, as long as you're facially attractive there's always girls out there that will fuck you all the same. a lot of girls care about height, but not ALL girls. I see short guys with girls literally all the time, and that's not a hyperbole. whereas ugly lanklets, or ugly anything....just lol

if you're short and incel, you should blame your face. in fact, if you're incel PERIOD, you should blame your face. or your extreme incurable aspergers, but that's a whole other topic.
This may work if the guy is reasonable still like 5'6 or 5'7. But this rule doesnt apply to 5'2s or even 5'5s my friend.

chadD24

Slayer
time2pretend said:

even if you're short, legit short, as long as you're facially attractive there's always girls out there that will fuck you all the same. a lot of girls care about height, but not ALL girls. I see short guys with girls literally all the time, and that's not a hyperbole. whereas ugly lanklets, or ugly anything....just lol

if you're short and incel, you should blame your face. in fact, if you're incel PERIOD, you should blame your face. or your extreme incurable aspergers, but that's a whole other topic.
if youre under 5'8 youre limited to maybe 20% of the female population who will actuallly tolerate your height. out of that 20%. a small fraction of that will be attracted you. so you better hope you have insane facial aesthetics. the shorter you are the better your facial aehstetics need to be to compensate
[hr]
time2pretend said:
allindaeyes said:
IWantMyLola said:
Its more like under 5'7. I'm 5'11 btw and I am tall for my age but will be average if I stay the same..

time2pretend said:

This may work if the guy is reasonable still like 5'6 or 5'7. But this rule doesnt apply to 5'2s or even 5'5s my friend.
yes, I wouldn't argue against that, but those are extreme height deficiencies, and let's face it, how many guys here are 5'5 or below? 

most of the height theorists here are in the 5'6-5'9 range and blame everything on it, just like ethnic blame everything on their race. it's bullshit. give anyone of them a 7+ face and see what truly matters.
most guys dont have 7+ faces tho so for them height is a death sentence for them. had they been taller there height would make up for average facial aeshtetics. if youre short you NEED to be an 8/10 or higher which is extremely rare to begin with. so the majority of short guys will be fucked due to their height

allindaeyes

Banned
time2pretend said:
allindaeyes said:
IWantMyLola said:

time2pretend said:

yes, I wouldn't argue against that, but those are extreme height deficiencies, and let's face it, how many guys here are 5'5 or below? 

most of the height theorists here are in the 5'6-5'9 range and blame everything on it, just like ethnic blame everything on their race. it's bullshit. give anyone of them a 7+ face and see what truly matters.
Actually I feel like most height theorists are taller than that and even tall themselves, they try to have a one up over the rest of incels, not realising they are more pathetic for being virgins at 6'4. You are right about people here coping by blaming race and height though.

There was a guy who got banned that blamed his 6'0 height for being a virgin, either he was measuring wrong, RETARDED ( probably this at the very least ),  and said its because his face his sub8. Legitmately most of the more vocal users here dont go outside or live in areas with really good looking people because 2% of population would be 8/10, or they want fresh 16 year old pussy or some shit. Most users here are actually Vocels indenial. 

Imo a 10 doesnt exist unless there is an element of love involved, every human over rates the person their in love with. 8s are like 2% of the population using SH scale

Some of these I can tell the woman is fat, she should be lucky that she even gets a manlet  dick in her in this obese society.

Whilst this explicit 'manlet hate' comes as no surprise, the sense of entitlement and delusional level of standards exhibited by these rotten klunges is infuriating - and I speak as a man who isn't even affected by height issues.

It is just another demonstration of hypocrisy from the shitcunt gender - usually a given from left-wing feminist Twitter chattering classes. You can bet your bottom dollar that the very same shitcunts in ChadD24's OP would be falling over themselves to hashtag onto the latest female victim bandwagon; whether that be fat acceptance, the mythological 'gender pay gap' or some other 'equality+' drive in the media. However, discriminating against men on physical traits is absolutely fine.

Shitcunts? #yesallwomen.

Weaselface

Coper
Naturally many of them would be manlets if the moon and stars happened to be differently positioned. There is no mercy, no grace.

Blond

Incel
Oldcels
My father is 6'3, I'm 5'11 - thanks to my 1.5th height percentile mom. I despise stubby legged dwarf women with child proportions (except my mother) who produce manlet sons they would have rejected for their height.

chadD24

Slayer
Norwood Cemetery said:
Whilst this explicit 'manlet hate' comes as no surprise, the sense of entitlement and delusional level of standards exhibited by these rotten klunges is infuriating - and I speak as a man who isn't even affected by height issues.

It is just another demonstration of hypocrisy from the shitcunt gender - usually a given from left-wing feminist Twitter chattering classes. You can bet your bottom dollar that the very same shitcunts in ChadD24's OP would be falling over themselves to hashtag onto the latest female victim bandwagon; whether that be fat acceptance, the mythological 'gender pay gap' or some other 'equality+' drive in the media. However, discriminating against men on physical traits is absolutely fine.

Shitcunts? #yesallwomen.
thats the thing that pisses me off most. these same women would be the first ones to cry victim and advocate death to any guy that comments on a womans weight. worst part like you said is modern day society actually promotes the double standard and teaches young girls how to manipulate and take advatnage of men while also playing the victim card when they see fit. most girls these days learn all this at a very early age

i would literally applaud the death of any girl in any of those tweets, just as they would for me. those girls who attack a mans height, something he literallly has zero control over are far worse then any terrorist group/government. we are not at war with middle east or china, were at war with feminism trying to take over our society and taint our youth.

dota2

Normie
no surprise there most females that developed hate for manlets were bullied big time by 'them' during childhood. i bet if u asked any of those females for their stories and photo albums from early school years they were the ones that young predators would troll and abuse just based on their looks/weight during early youth

chadD24

Slayer
adrift said:
Blond said:
My father is 6'3, I'm 5'11 - thanks to my 1.5th height percentile mom. I despise stubby legged dwarf women with child proportions (except my mother) who produce manlet sons they would have rejected for their height.
We're in a very similar situation boyo. I'm 5'11 as well, dad is  6'2, mom is 5'7. I have been robbed of the height I deserved.
im 5'9. quite bitching

PaleBlueDot

Banned
God I can't take it anymore when will a safe alternative to LL be available

iNeedHair

Coper
I'm 5'8 and it indeed sucks. I don't know if it's worse cause you're kind of at the height where you have a slight chance cause everyone seems to use 5'8 as the benchmark so you're not sure if you're really fucked or if you have any sort of chance. Most of the dating forums I search seem to say that 5'8 is the bare minimum. It sucks knowing that you're at the very bottom of the scale right off the bat but I guess it's better than being 5'6 or something.

iNeedHair said:
I'm 5'8 and it indeed sucks. I don't know if it's worse cause you're kind of at the height where you have a slight chance cause everyone seems to use 5'8 as the benchmark so you're not sure if you're really fucked or if you have any sort of chance. Most of the dating forums I search seem to say that 5'8 is the bare minimum. It sucks knowing that you're at the very bottom of the scale right off the bat but I guess it's better than being 5'6 or something.
Has your height always bothered you? Or was the effect compounded by your issues around your NW level?

iNeedHair

Coper
Norwood Cemetery said:
Has your height always bothered you? Or was the effect compounded by your issues around your NW level?
Definitely started panicking about my height when my hair started to go cause you really don't want to be bald AND short, that's like the text book loser, but before that I never really gave a shit. I would rather be 5'8 and NW0 than 6'3 and NW5.