• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Vertical growth with small chin=unfixably ugly

Brutus

I can't breathe
Birds
srs

if you have a short lower jaw and you don't have a severe overbite, then your maxilla is retruded as well and it's likely that your cheekbones are shit too(basically jewish facial development). you are below average and there's nothing that you can possibly do about it. 

It doesn't even have to be the typical vertical growth as seen in the mew mouthbreather patients, it could be as "minor" as someone like cuckadoodledoo. The dude looks decent from the front, but from the 3/4 view it's evident that his cheekbones are practically nonexistant. From profile, his inceldom suddenly makes perfect sense. 

Getting a genioplasty seems like an obvious choice at first, but when you realize what it actually does it doesn't even come close to fixing the problem. The ugliness isn't caused by the weak chin, the weak chin is a byproduct of the inbred facial development.

A weak chin in itself isn't bad at all. Plenty of slayers that I know have similar chin projection to myself. The difference comes about in the length of the lower jaw and the amount of horizontal growth in the midface and cheekbones. 

Posting front facing pictures is the biggest cope of all since true flaws don't appear until 3/4 view or profile. A guy like Orb looks like a chad from the front but his side profile changes things a lot.

Recessed maxilla here, but still have defined cheekbones at 20% bf. 

Please explain

MichaelSzny

Banned
Trying to fix a long MIDFACE is fruitless.
Even if you got Genioplasty to fix your shit lower jaw height, it'll just make your face long and narrow.

Brutus

I can't breathe
Birds
MichaelSzny said:
Even if you got Genioplasty to fix your shit lower jaw height, it'll just make your face long and narrow.

that's kinda what I'm saying in the OP

people like sephon and assburger cope by thinking that their behavior is what makes them incel, when it's really just the long midface+receding chin jew combo

the chin projection hardly matters at all; eggman has a projecting chin and yet his lower third is still awful.

but the shape and position of the chin is still very important. plenty of guys can still look good with a long midface because they have a projecting, square, high T chin, combined with good forward growth of the maxilla. Forward AND vertical growth can still look really good (willy monfret, richard gere).

MichaelSzny

Banned
Brutus said:
MichaelSzny said:

people like sephon and assburger cope by thinking that their behavior is what makes them incel, when it's really just the long midface+receding chin jew combo

the chin projection hardly matters at all; eggman has a projecting chin and yet his lower third is still awful.

but the shape and position of the chin is still very important. plenty of guys can still look good with a long midface because they have a projecting, square, high T chin, combined with good forward growth of the maxilla. Forward AND vertical growth can still look really good (willy monfret, richard gere).

Something like this?

Brutus

I can't breathe
Birds
MichaelSzny said:
Brutus said:

Something like this?

exactly 

the dude looks like a jewish beta and yet still gets away with it because of the chad chin

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Can a forward maxilla cause an overbite if the lower jaw didn't catch up?