Veronika Zemanova is happy cause she looks good

She looks like shit with make-up and why is this old bitch even singing, must be some new career ploy.

Some dumb bitch gets some attention and thinks she can do anything.  The hardest cope is age for her.

She's not even attractive in that video, instead, approaching russian babushka old hag status.

Maybe if she stuck to gangbangs and a steady diet of semen she could of staved off her shit genetics.

I used to appreciate this women now I see her as a lowly Moscow prostitute.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Master Baiter said:
She looks like shit with make-up and why is this old bitch even singing, must be some new career ploy.

Some dumb bitch gets some attention and thinks she can do anything.  The hardest cope is age for her.

She's not even attractive in that video, instead, approaching russian babushka old hag status.

Maybe if she stuck to gangbangs and a steady diet of semen she could of staved off her shit genetics.

Yeah, I suppose this video is 7 - 10 years old. However, I find her hot despite the fact she is not in her 20s anymore, she is a legend!

Gandharva

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Master Baiter said:

Yeah, I suppose this video is 7 - 10 years old. However, I find her hot despite the fact she is not in her 20s anymore, she is a legend!

9/10 solid  .   native american theory confirmed   :lol:

is she turkish or  tatar or something  ?