Datjaw

Banned
41 years of age...

his skin is amazing, genetics help but with a plant based diet you can expect your skin to have that glow and elasticity

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Why does he have such long hair? I've always thought he looked better with short-medium length hair
[hr]
His long hair hides his great bone structure

Franktank

Normie
Vegan is the best diet to follow im considering becoming one i would need to buy some of my own food like lentiles and kale. My parents probably dont even know what those things are

allindaeyes

Banned
lol vegan diet is uber shit. This guy looks bad despite his good skin...  Vegan diet produces aspie looking twinks

Skirrel

Coper
why not just eat lots of good veggies along with a small amount of meat/fish?  What good would eliminating every trace of animal protein do?

you can go full vegan but once you have a good hormonal profile and after years of eating healthy food and meat included

Copenhagen

Slayer
Vegan diet is great if you want to stunt your growth completely and be an anemic asexual twink, just LOL.

This guy probably has smoked weed every day of his life for 30 years which is why he looks young. Plus a great surgeon.

allindaeyes

Banned
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Vegan diet is great if you want to stunt your growth completely and be an anemic asexual twink, just LOL.

This guy probably has smoked weed every day of his life for 30 years which is why he looks young. Plus a great surgeon.
lol no. Its mainly genetic, vegan diet probably supplements it but he looks like a twink because of it. Also make up is being ignored, I doubt plastic surgery as botox makes your face expressionless and is bad for actors. Pot doesnt make you age good wtf?

Mick Jagger is an example of how A LOT OF SEX, is helpful to aging. Yes he doesnt look that special for a 70 year old but hes tried every drug in every sort of way, sucked dick, fucked every single race in the world probably, had multiple STI filled orgies & guess what hes still fairly healthy and can run around and shit. Something most 70 year olds cant do, this is thanks to the thousands maybe even ten thousand + times hes ejaculated

Datjaw

Banned
Of course it's not going to be as fun as eating pizzas or mcdonalds but the trade off is it it extremely good for your body, patients with heart failures life's improve greatly when they make the switch to plant based diet and even in some cases reverses the disease

[video=youtube]

Copenhagen

Slayer
Datjaw said:
Of course it's not going to be as fun as eating pizzas or mcdonalds but the trade off is it it extremely good for your body, patients with heart failures life's improve greatly when they make the switch to plant based diet and even in some cases reverses the disease

[video=youtube]
Meat based diet is extreme important during developmental years but then it can be changed to plant based after age 26 or so. No fucking way would I ever raise a boy on a vegan diet.

JustLOL

Incel
enjoy being a low t twink like durianrider.

wanna know who else is a vegan? jason blaha. just fucking LOL.

Anakind

King of Chads
springfield said:
vegan is legit. I'm 26 and look a decade younger.
B/c you're a low-T twink who hasn't been through puberty yet.

redpill

Incel
vegan diet will fuck up your hormonal profile and drop your t levels, adults raising kids on vegan diets, the kids always ends up stunted and malnurited due to nutrition deficiency, vegan diet is a shortcut to inceldom, anyone suggesting otherwise is bluepilled.