• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Veeners Invisalign

GraffiZy

Joke
I already spent 10 k on my teeth (braces when i was younger and invisalign), im still not happy with size and shape of my teeth and wanna drop another 5 k+ on veeners. how bad did i fuck up not getting veeners in the first place instead of invisalign? or was it better doing that first since one of my two front teeth was tilted a little bit? i need to know if i wasted 5 k euros that i couldve spent on jaw surgery.

GraffiZy

Joke
whywoulditmatter said:
What's wrong with Invisalign? I'm on it right now

nothing wrong with it, but my smile is still not perfect because my teeth dont have the perfect size, which i could easily fix with veeners. all i wanna know is, if i the 5 grand i dropped on it are wasted if im gonna get veeners anyway

My teeth are all straight and my wisdom teeth came in just fine but I got a gap. It's not aesthetic at all. There's lots of famous people with a gap, especially fighters and athletes. Is it worth it getting this done? I'm okay with having a gap if it means not ruining my palate size to do so.

GraffiZy

Joke
Nizoral Babe said:
My teeth are all straight and my wisdom teeth came in just fine but I got a gap. It's not aesthetic at all. There's lots of famous people with a gap, especially fighters and athletes. Is it worth it getting this done? I'm okay with having a gap if it means not ruining my palate size to do so.

i would fix it if you have the means, people on here underestimate the effects teeth have on your looks, a girl can be 10/10 in every aspect but if she has a big teeth gap, she automatically drops 5 points imo

GraffiZy said:
Nizoral Babe said:

i would fix it if you have the means, people on here underestimate the effects teeth have on your looks, a girl can be 10/10 in every aspect but if she has a big teeth gap, she automatically drops 5 points imo
Truth. I often judge a woman's smile as one of her biggest assets... number one being her neck. I'll definitely look into it now though. Thanks for your input!