• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Valuev is a 9/10 facially

ideal

Joke
zyros said:
ideal said:
Wrong. 

If that were the case then Konstantinos Laios would be able to hold his own with Sean O'Pry and other top models.

But he can't, because he's a framecel manlet.

It's the same with Valuev and current top models

Their skulls would look like this next to him. They cannot compete with a man with a skull as beautiful as Valuev's.

They are simply inferior.

Opry is a major twink framecel yet still mogs Laios because of FACE, not frame. 

Even you started this tread as "9/10 facially" and now you only talk about sizes and frame lol.
Complete bullshit that O'Pry mogs Laios because of his face. Have you looked at his Laios' instagram?
He doesn't even leave his house, he posts selfies from his basement just like you because his frame failos him so bad.

Valuev IS a 9/10 facially. His skull is a thing of beauty. The size and proportions of a human skull are a crucial part of aesthetics.

Because of the size of his skull, everyone else around him looks ugly; their faces look disproportionate.

It's not necessarily about height, look at this 8ft1 guy. 

He looks awful with that pathetically narrow skull.

This thread is legit making me laught through tears.

Too bad I´m out of reps tonight.

zyros

Regular
ideal said:
zyros said:

Even you started this tread as "9/10 facially" and now you only talk about sizes and frame lol.
Complete bullshit that O'Pry mogs Laios because of his face. Have you looked at his Laios' instagram?
He doesn't even leave his house, he posts selfies from his basement just like you because his frame failos him so bad.

Valuev IS a 9/10 facially. His skull is a thing of beauty. The size and proportions of a human skull are a crucial part of aesthetics.

Because of the size of his skull, everyone else around him looks ugly; their faces look disproportionate.

I gave you a specific step by step description on why this guy is hideous but yea, whatever you say, its now all about having a skull the size of a building without facial features mattering.
:pizzaslayer:

ideal

Joke
zyros said:
ideal said:

I gave you a specific step by step description on why this guy is hideous but yea, whatever you say, its now all about having a skull the size of a building without facial features mattering.
:pizzaslayer:

His flaws make him human.

I posted the Juggernaut law above. If he was too perfect then nobody would want to date him because he would be too otherworldly.

ugliest

Champion
When Valuev is around all MM's become infertile and their girlfriends uterus closes so they cannot get impregnated.

High T dom Valuev = 10/10 in real world situationsl. The only guy that would reproduce on an empty island with 10 best MM and 100  best jailbaits

ugliest said:
When Valuev is around all MM's become infertile and their girlfriends uterus closes so they cannot get impregnated.

High T dom Valuev = 10/10 in real world situationsl. The only guy that would reproduce on an empty island with 10 best MM and 100  best jailbaits

I´m dying

:boat:

hbbx1997

Rotter
zyros said:
ideal said:
Wrong. 

If that were the case then Konstantinos Laios would be able to hold his own with Sean O'Pry and other top models.

But he can't, because he's a framecel manlet.

It's the same with Valuev and current top models

Their skulls would look like this next to him. They cannot compete with a man with a skull as beautiful as Valuev's.

They are simply inferior.

And you are saying that the likes of opry or barret cannot compete with valuev? LOL get out of PSL seriously. 

-Monkey forehead shape
-shit tier eyebrows and not even talk about hairline
-HUGE elder like nasolabial folds and facial creases, shit tier skin and coloring
-shit tier jaw and mouth area with 0 aesthetics
-bad nose
-you could park a boeing in his philtrum
-0, absolute ZERO facial harmony
-only thing that would be good is hunter eyes with PCT but these are completely ruined by his not-human shaped forehead and cranium

Also LOL at posting this pic as proof of him mogging:
[img=300x185]http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lugh0jyuji1r2xls3o1_1280.jpg[/img]

Looks like the guy on the right is about to call Legolas and Aragorn to take down the troll in the left.

:bye:
Are you seriouly replying as if he is being serious?

Affinity

Joke
MUH MASC DOM THEORY HE DESTROYS TWINKS HUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ideal

Joke
hbbx1997 said:
Are you seriouly replying as if he is being serious?

I am being serious. He's very handsome facially, but his body failos him.

Here he brutally facemogs a robust 6'4" EE guy
[video=youtube]

ideal

Joke
He has definitely got a very unique, 'niche' face, but I find him very pleasant to look at; I could look at him all day.

This is a 0/10 to me

I find that guy so repulsive that I felt the need to hide his face in spoiler tags.

asiancel

Champion
if you cut out his disgusting bald acromegalous neurocranium, he looks descent due to bone support.

tom and jerry

Regular
ideal said:
He has definitely got a very unique, 'niche' face, but I find him very pleasant to look at; I could look at him all day.

I feel you tbh

Gauss

Regular
Imagine this guy running at you in an alleyway and the way back is a dead end

ChimpBall

Machine
:situation:

Just lol at calling yourself a man when people like this roam the earth