• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Val's Day I'm finna book myself a candlelit dinner ALONE in a RESTAURANT by the WINDO

Invisible

Champion
And eat my SLOPPY SHIT WITH CHEF'S CUM AND SPIT IN IT. 

It's what I DESERVE for not having been BORN GOODLOOKING.

I want people to look through the window at me -- with one hand twirling my spagetti with my fork -- with the other: hand palm under where my chin should be, and elbow on table. CRYING AND EATING. STARING AT THE OTHER COUPLES FEEDING EACH OTHER AND LAUGHING WHILE I BROWSE LOOKISM ON MY SMARTPHONE IF WIFI IS AVAILABLE OR I CAN GET 4G RECEPTION.

I deserved to be LOOKED AT AS IF IN A ZOO.

THE ZOO OF INCELDOM AND LONELINESS.

My fate is SEALED.

It's either FAPPING TO KINGDOM COME or GOING ELLIOT.

There isn't much ELSE for me.

IT'S A FUCKING WRAP

shlayer

Rotter
Invisible said:
And eat my SLOPPY SHIT WITH CHEF'S CUM AND SPIT IN IT. 

It's what I DESERVE for not having been BORN GOODLOOKING.

I want people to look through the window at me -- with one hand twirling my spagetti with my fork -- with the other: hand palm under where my chin should be, and elbow on table. CRYING AND EATING. STARING AT THE OTHER COUPLES FEEDING EACH OTHER AND LAUGHING WHILE I BROWSE LOOKISM ON MY SMARTPHONE IF WIFI IS AVAILABLE OR I CAN GET 4G RECEPTION.

I deserved to be LOOKED AT AS IF IN A ZOO.

THE ZOO OF INCELDOM AND LONELINESS.

My fate is SEALED.

It's either FAPPING TO KINGDOM COME or GOING ELLIOT.

There isn't much ELSE for me.

IT'S A FUCKING WRAP

Take that picture down its to o painful to look at.

Neck Brah

Joke
You wont get a window seat. They sit Sub 8's at the back of the restaurant away from the windows so they cant be seen

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-the-back-claims-channel-4-show-a3148566.html

If you don’t get a window seat at a top London restaurant it could be because you’re too ugly and will put off other customers, a new documentary claims.

Researchers on Channel 4 show Tricks of the Restaurant Trade discovered the best-looking diners were seated near windows to entice customers while less attractive customers were hidden away near the rear.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
we don't even have human faces, just big oversized midfaces

Genetic Shit

Machine
Im gonna go to the movies Saturday by myself. I was suppose to go with some girl but she rejected me. Just fucking great for valentines.