• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Valerie is one of more than 10,000 female members on MyGirlFund

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
http://fusion.net/story/166601/cam-...ource=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=/feed/

lol @ your life/subhumanity

all the top tier prime women have become prostitutes, essentially

Alex, an 18-year-old who goes to a private all-girls school in the Midwest (and also asked that we not use her real name), said she uses the site and personal video requests as a way to explore her own sexuality.

Perhaps online sex work will eventually become lumped in with other types of “experimentation” people do in college. At Alex’s all-girls school, where boys her age are nonexistent, she likes being able to go home and access a world where she can talk to men and explore what she likes. She enjoys it so much, in fact, that she’s begun to recommend it to friends. Already, women in her circle have joined MyGirlFund, she told Fusion.

fucking looooooooool being a whore is now called just experimenting

18yo high school JBs are camwhoring on the daily

lono

Banned
Women have very little reverence in regards to their sexuality. It's men who put this veneer or sanctity on it. Literally every woman has a price, even your innocent little oneitis. They just don't respect the vag the same way men do.

I've heard several rape stories where the girl was more concerned with making sure her father and brothers didn't find out because they would go insane and murder the person. The women, honestly, did not seem that concerned with the disrespect their vaginas had endured.

I've also heard stories of guys having ONS with women and then leaving some money on the dresser as they leave. The women always comes back for more and it's a good way to turn a hot night into something regular without having to go out and buy a used up hooker.

Asian Male

Banned
Thanks.

I'm looking for a type 1 goddess right now.

purps drank

Rotter
Lol at recommending it to her friends, aka "there are pathetic men on the internet who are so thirsty they will send you fresh $100 bills just for a selfie or to talk to them for an hour, it's unbelievable, you guys should do it."

Asian Male

Banned
I can't find one I really like.

This girl looks ok but she's too fat:

In about a month as a MyGirlFund girl, Valerie has made a little more than $400. She makes a lot of money just replying to messages, she said

just lol@ NOT going er in 2015

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Women make bank from this kind of work, it's ridiculous.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
these same girls will start getting sugardaddies and camming fulltime and make $1k/day

they will then spend the money on competing for chad boyfriends

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
she's a legit 11/10, i want her :rage: :rage: :rage:

Asian Male

Banned
dat feel said:
she's a legit 11/10, i want her :rage: :rage: :rage:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font='Arial Rounded MT', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Videos[/font][/font][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](13) Sex tape # 2 (10:01) - $20
Lots of sex in this one, I get off like 100 times while I try to hold the camera steady :p  [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](12) Sex Tape (10:46) - $15
This was supposed to just be a blow job but I just got so turned on it turned into my first time ever having sex on video.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](11) Penis Play (5:45) - $10
After many requests for sex videos and arguments finally I got to record myself admiring an amazing penis. This was my first non solo video ever so it was a learning experience.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](10) Ice All Over (10:59) - $15
One of the first videos I ever made, someone asked me to put ice on myself. I was sort of embarrassed by how this turned out but I was told it is very sexy, so here it is.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](9) Nerdy Roleplay (10:01) - $15
Inspired by real life, I work on some homework then start looking in the mirror and playing and the next thing I know I'm just getting off.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](8) Shower Before Bed (14:58) - $15
I listen to music while getting ready for bed. I take a full shower - hair, shaving, everything.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](7) Dildo Music (10:42) - $15
Listening to some music, I strip and then get off a lot, like four times or more. I use a pink toy. One of my best series of orgasms ever on camera.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](6) Miles Custom (10:01) - $15 
I made a custom video for a guy named Miles and he asked me to use his name a lot. It made me feel sort of dirty and made my bf very uncomfortable - I'm even wearing panties he likes. I'm keeping it up for sale cause it's not like any other video I've made.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](5) Shower and Hairbrush (8:14) - $10
I took a shower in this and got so turned on I used my hairbrush instead of a dildo. This is not my favorite but other people really seem to like it...[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](4) Lotion and Fingering (10:11) - $15
Blue corset and new panties. I made this as a custom request and it turned me on so much. I was newer at this at the time and a little nervous as well as excited.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](3) Talking in Lingerie and Fingering (11:38) - $15
I talk about what turns me on for about 5 minutes and then I strip out of sexy lingerie, get off facing the camera and from behind, and then I talk a little more at the end.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](2) Feet and a Purple Dildo (10:24) - $15
I was asked to show my feet as much as possible while getting off with a dildo. It felt amazing.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](1) Batman Pajamas (10:03) - $15
I try to be seductive while wearing Batman Pajamas - briefly. I get off facing the camera and from behind.[/font]