Slayer Uzbekistan is CHEAP as FUCK

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
cool story bro

ullzzangincel

horse archer
it matters not when u live in mommies basement eating chips and dip. u don't work dude so no girl is going to take u srsly as u can see already
doing a low class job is such a massive failo in the asian cultural sphere. Being from a wealthy family and having a degree is such a halo tbh. Women want upper class men, keep coping.

Benzosmyeggos

Normie
doing a low class job is such a massive failo in the asian cultural sphere. Being from a wealthy family and having a degree is such a halo tbh. Women want upper class men, keep coping.
dude u're going to get made fun of as that try hard rich kid who couldn't get laid in the west so came there and with mommies money, they know mommy sent u there to try to impress a girl which is try hard with money

no girl wants u they will try to use u tho. when they want a rich guy, they expect a european white male who works

Mr Game and Watch

Off-Season
Oldcels

@TheVeryBest @Bobbu_flay @Mr Game and Watch @Benzosmyeggos

Insanely low cost of living for very decent quality of life from what I've heard. Time to uzbekistan maxx.
why would you want to live there.
you can't even speak the language and arent from that culture.
tbh unless you can work remotely and earn a high US wage I dont think itd be worth it

Lel

Gigachad
Id be the town slayer in San Francisco

EthnicTakeover

Get mogged by the Ethnic Takeover
HBO Manlets
asia is in general much cheaper. If you are living in the west as a male you are literally cucking yourself. I've been saying this for years. @Britcel
Well dude it depends

if you were earning the same salary of a local you’d be fucked

it’s only fun when you have US dollars to convert or equivalent

ullzzangincel

horse archer
dude u're going to get made fun of as that try hard rich kid who couldn't get laid in the west so came there and with mommies money, they know mommy sent u there to try to impress a girl which is try hard with money

no girl wants u they will try to use u tho. when they want a rich guy, they expect a european white male who works
poorcel cope tbh. I don't even need money cause I have the looks to back it up. Having a financial advantage makes money and family status a non issue.

ullzzangincel

horse archer
Well dude it depends

if you were earning the same salary of a local you’d be fucked

it’s only fun when you have US dollars to convert or equivalent
Im a student. I talked to my family about this and they said If I go abroad I need to stay within my original college budget.

ullzzangincel

horse archer
why would you want to live there.
you can't even speak the language and arent from that culture.
tbh unless you can work remotely and earn a high US wage I dont think itd be worth it
Right now for study. And later if I can work remotely or have some decent savings. I hate western culture in general and want to avoid it.

EthnicTakeover

Get mogged by the Ethnic Takeover
HBO Manlets
I’m not tryna party just get work done and not spend too much money.
Youll be fine then

Im just sayin. you can live off really well in that aspect if you wish to

Chad face +money + exotic foreigner status

Instant respect by everyone

Tiny Micro Penis

Hindu Cow Worship
I fucked an uzbek in Kiev. She was pretty tasty but she was of the Russian variety

Tajikistan hoes are the best