Slayer Uzbekistan is CHEAP as FUCK

ullzzangincel

horse archer

Benzosmyeggos

Normie
Imagine going to college and having an entire apartment to yourself, unlimited gourmet street food and living like a literal king. Better first in a village than second in rome.
College? I'm almost 40.... If I want an 18 year old girl I'll meet her at starbucks. I have a way on how I specifically order my coffee that the girl behind me usually ends in 1 way. Her and I making out on the ride to my place in the back of a cab.

ullzzangincel

horse archer
College? I'm almost 40.... If I want an 18 year old girl I'll meet her at starbucks. I have a way on how I specifically order my coffee that the girl behind me usually ends in 1 way. Her and I making out on the ride to my place in the back of a cab.
Im university and I'm living at home rn. I want to improve my quality of life cause right now it kind of sucks.

ullzzangincel

horse archer
Any sort of independance is pretty much impossible where I live right now.

ullzzangincel

horse archer
I doubt a luxury apartment with a indoor gym pool and garden with a restraunt and indoor dry cleaning is downgrading
My house is really nice other than the fact it is a little gloomy. I have plenty of personal space and shit.

Benzosmyeggos

Normie
I doubt a luxury apartment with a indoor gym pool and garden with a restraunt and indoor dry cleaning is downgrading
All that means nothing when mommy is paying for it women know if u can fuck right or not, depending on if u work or mommy pays ur bills

BEBE

👉👈
Truecels