sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
:fingerwave:

u would gladly betray a friend for some gain
hes never my friend, also is he crying like he is the victim and i am the traitor or some shit.

@augustus keep begging for sympathy faggot, nobody cares.

KEN SHAMROCK

WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS MAN
HBO Manlets
hes never my friend, also is he crying like he is the victim and i am the traitor or some shit.

@augustus keep begging for sympathy faggot, nobody cares.
lol if u think im banned for a week

isnt 3 warnings required for a ban? btw if you want to look at the 2 warnings i got it was for not breaking the rules it was for talking to straightcel in a sexually suggestive way comedicly
I didn't see you running around saying it's 3 warnings for a ban when you had 6 active at once.

Also, if you really want me to be a rule-stickler, I can ban all your alts for ban-evasion too if you'd like.

KEN SHAMROCK

HBO Manlets
I didn't see you running around saying it's 3 warnings for a ban when you had 6 active at once.

Also, if you really want me to be a rule-stickler, I can ban all your alts for ban-evasion too if you'd like.
all my warnings are bull crap and thats not me even saying oh this is bending the rules. Can you please show me my current warnings.

I am 101% sure all except maybe possibly one is not bs

KEN SHAMROCK

HBO Manlets

i want you to be a rule sticker if you inforce all rules on the rule page( i mean all including disrpescting people with veteran status)

straightcel_l

10,000 dicks in 21 days
Masculinity Crew
whenever I see gore I get cortisol spikes

Sending gore is like cyber terrorism

// Infolinks