US is heaven for ONS

penetration

Subhuman
Tried Tinder in Houston. Absolutelly shocking, got 15 matches of 200 random right swaps , 2 of which tected me first (both sub-5 ofc). Got one match that is atleast 7/10 and she is basically saying she that she is loosing for a lay in her bio :D :D :D 

Also got my nigger chick that is 8/10 as black. And I like black chicks. Heaven compared to Europe. I am visiting US this summer, if there weren;t so many whales there, it would be complete perfection.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
It is

While in Europe I hardly got any matches at all I now have 100 matches within a week.. mostly ethnik and sub5 womenbut its an amazing succes considering them i am ethnik myself, and In europe I got no matches. now i even have 3 dates.

I dont even want to know how well an average guy must do in the US.. let alone above average looking.

This country must really be a legit happen for young good looking males.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
FuckThis said:
Yeah in US hookup culture is the norm
The reason why a good looking member like Brio is incel is because hookup culture doesnt exist like that in Italy.

Brio is a aspie and socially weird thats why most women in italy wouldnt want to ltr him. when women are looking for LTRs they value personality much more.

Brio would do so much better in a country like the US, where it is more about looks and pure hook ups.