• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ur skull needs to be a certain size to be noticed by others

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,437
Reputation
25,429
i am literally invisible


idk what i gotta do to be seen


ive had kids half my size bump into me when walking the footpath because they didnt even relise i was there, it happens all the time, if i dont move out of the way, i get bumped into. its infuriating
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,137
wear a motorbike helmet & jacket & boots everywhere, easiest way to fraud size
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,437
Reputation
25,429
Josh said:
wear a motorbike helmet & jacket & boots everywhere, easiest way to fraud size


yeh im thinking about just roiding and wearing a permanent helmet and never showing my face
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,137
sin said:
Josh said:
wear a motorbike helmet & jacket & boots everywhere, easiest way to fraud size


yeh im thinking about just roiding and wearing a permanent helmet and never showing my face

it is literally impossible to be incel as a roided motorbike owner
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,437
Reputation
25,429
Josh said:
sin said:
yeh im thinking about just roiding and wearing a permanent helmet and never showing my face

it is literally impossible to be incel as a roided motorbike owner


would it get JBs tho? fuak
 
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
1,021
Reputation
5
I’ve never seen someone without a 30 inch skull and a tapout shirt when I’ve went outside. Even the women are jacked with 9 inch wrists.
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,137
Roger The Rapist said:
I’ve never seen someone without a 30 inch skull and a tapout shirt when I’ve went outside. Even the women are jacked with 9 inch wrists.

shits infuriating  :rage:
 

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Nov 9, 2018
Messages
26,859
Reputation
979
when you have a small skull, it means you are literally deformed and you will look like shit no matter what

big body = you look ridiculous

small body = you look ridiculous

good looking = you look ridiculous

bad looking = you look ridiculous

short body = you look ridiculous

tall body = you look ridiculous

big frame = you look ridiculous

small frame = you look ridiculous

small neck = you look ridiculous

big neck = you look ridiculous

buzzcut/bald = you look beyond deformed

hair = you look ridiculous

there is nothing that fucking works when you have a tiny skull. it is the purest sign of inferior ugly subhuman

:steaming:
:jrage:
 

a9b3

Champion
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
10,786
Reputation
1,915
Josh said:
sin said:
yeh im thinking about just roiding and wearing a permanent helmet and never showing my face

it is literally impossible to be incel as a roided motorbike owner

Young girls dont like that shit
 
Top