( *Ur age* / 2 ) + 7 = Age of girl u should only go for

Ryu

Staff member
That would be illegal

mrz said:
Brainwashing propaganda will not infect my mind.
get out of here female frauder

only i and franco can make fake female accounts and the guy who made dontbelonghere :gymcel:

mrz said:
Downloading Witcher3 said:

only i and franco can make fake female accounts and the guy who made dontbelonghere :gymcel:
The females want you to follow algorithms like this, but the fact of the matter is that the female peak age is a constant rather than a function of your age.
lol flush this thread

i just did the math and im not dating no 20 year old cock carousel riding slut :lol:

assburger

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
16 1/2 year olds. yum
wtf i thought u wer elike 25+

u act pretty mature and have so much experience.. also looked p old from what i recall. i guess these are just things i shud expect from NTs.

It's BS. Go for women in their teens and twenties, and the odd 30 something who's still bangable.

mrz said:
lol flush this thread

i just did the math and im not dating no 20 year old cock carousel riding slut :lol:
Legit I want one of those fresh tight 14 year old pussies, gotta renounce my US citizenship and get it in some country with 14 age of consent, fucking pain in the ass, US should just fuck off and we should merge JB tinder and adult tinder, I don't care if it offends old bitches it is better for us overall, even if you can't fuck a JB still the female's sexual capital will still be massively inflated compared to males, so it will be good for all males.
lol its not that different at 18

i remember in freshman year highschool with my virgin gf, first time we had sex i couldn't even fit half way in and she was bleedihg

we only had sex for 10 minutes before we had to stop and she just sucked me off

18-21 is ideal for me

stamaster21

Slayer
mrz said:

The females want you to follow algorithms like this, but the fact of the matter is that the female peak age is a constant rather than a function of your age.
So true females peak is ages 14-22 nothing will change that at as you get older you will have harder time fuckn them not only because you age out of the bracket but because your social circle is getting older to you will be around older people. You basically have 10 years to have fun and fuck hot girls before you have to think realistically about getting long-term girlfriend by age 25. Your not rich or famous so plan accordingly. IF any of you are in college right now better try to get the hottest youngest girl you can long-term it will get worse later on. If your in highschool use this time to looksmax and get experience so you can do well in college.

stamaster21

Slayer
mrz said:

i remember in freshman year highschool with my virgin gf, first time we had sex i couldn't even fit half way in and she was bleedihg

18-21 is ideal for me
Bleh top tier JB pussy pwns them for sure, it is tighter looking, and has neat pubic hair patterns naturally strips, plus their asses are smaller and rounder and they are just more petite in general compared to the dick, top tier JB pussy is definitely superior to old bitch pussy.
Teen girls will always be more attractive then females ages 20+. There was even a study were college girls rated 15 year olds more attractive than their 19 year old selves 83 percent of the women found the 15 year olds more physically attractive think it was like 3000 women voted and 200 pictures were used of attractive girls from campuses who showed pics of them at 15 compared to age 19.

mrz said:

18-21 is ideal for me
Bleh top tier JB pussy pwns them for sure, it is tighter looking, and has neat pubic hair patterns naturally strips, plus their asses are smaller and rounder and they are just more petite in general compared to the dick, top tier JB pussy is definitely superior to old bitch pussy.
my first gf in highschool with petite at 5ft with 32C

she had to stand on her tip toes to kiss me and when we had sex i had to be harsher and she had to wrap her legs around my waist because of the height difference

iunno i just like college girls

feg

Chad
@mrz I'm fine with the 18yo one thx

but will get a mid 20's non-fat girl probably

feg said:
@mrz I'm fine with the 18yo one thx

but will get a mid 20's non-fat girl probably
18 is prime

thats when their boobs are at its fullest and their body developed enough fat to be prime including the body