Probably more tbh

I've been around tons of sleeping people (dorms, sleepaway camp, sleepovers, grade sleepovers, etc) and almost everybody has their mouth open to an extent. Chad's, Stacey's, Incels, Normalfags, and everything in between. A lot snore too; much less though, around 30-40%

Browcel

Chad
Tape your mouth shut while you sleep with athletic tape found in Walgreens. I do this so my myobrace doesn't fall out while sleeping.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Agreed...the people with top tier jaws and development don't.

Jawanomics said:
Agreed...the people with top tier jaws and development don't.
Well, proper breathing and good jaws are obviously correlated (duh) but I do know a few people with great development (not even all are attractive per se but their faces are definitely developed quite well) who sleep with their mouth slightly open. The incels or ugly females do tend to have their mouth open completely though and snore

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Yeah, it has been confirmed a fair number of LFS patients are breathing perfectly normal throuugh their nose and a fair number of people with normal growth exhibit mouth breathing. There is some connection, but this connection is defintely not that thight and not in the simple causative fashion mouthbreathing -> poor growth.

// Infolinks