ar1

Retard
Birds
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
6,142
Reputation
509
When the sponge became rich and pompous






when he became a low inhib brute thug with zero pedigree (hunter eyes)





When the squid became a roman statuesque handsome guy










Now irl it makes these guys look rediculously_legit and like they “dont want to be near you peasants” they look disinterested like “hmph,” “yes yes hurry” “hmphhh, whatever”. They are too high class they dont like being around the random gross brutes around them




 

Marin

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 16, 2016
Messages
6,749
Reputation
1
Legit thread, better taban develop a surgey to make eyelids more droopy
 

ar1

Retard
Birds
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
6,142
Reputation
509
Marin said:
Legit thread, better taban develop a surgey to make eyelids more droopy
ding ding ding almond eye surgery is out if style

we get reverse almond eye surgery now
 

LUCIDVOLCEL

Normie
Joined
Oct 19, 2018
Messages
1,217
Reputation
1
i am in upper disbelief 

:slowclap:

subscribed
 

Killyourself

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2019
Messages
867
Reputation
0
ar1 said:
Now irl it makes these guys look rediculously_legit and like they “dont want to be near you peasants” they look disinterested like “hmph,” “yes yes hurry” “hmphhh, whatever”. They are too high class they dont like being around the random gross brutes around them
Damn never looked at it that way.

:nod2:

LEGIT
 

ar1

Retard
Birds
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
6,142
Reputation
509
really appreciate the responses guys
 

aspiedotnet

Gigachad
Rotters
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
7,350
Reputation
506
subhumans coping
 

ar1

Retard
Birds
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
6,142
Reputation
509
oddly a lot of girls with champagne gifs itt
 

pretty_boy

Kanye West's #1 fan
HQNP
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
5,755
Reputation
841
dickcel93 said:
pretty_boy said:
I have no upper eye lid exposure, my eye kinda look like this



So I am getting eye lid reconstructional surgery to get my eyes like this


wish me luck
 
The second pic the guy has below eyelid exposure.
yea he has both
 
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
1,315
Reputation
3
ar1 said:
When the sponge became rich and pompous






when he became a low inhib brute thug with zero pedigree (hunter eyes)





When the squid became a roman statuesque handsome guy










Now irl it makes these guys look rediculously_legit and like they “dont want to be near you peasants” they look disinterested like “hmph,” “yes yes hurry” “hmphhh, whatever”. They are too high class they dont like being around the random gross brutes around them




cillian murphy looks high class because of his eyelid exposure
 
  • Legit
Reactions: ar1

straightcel_l

10,000 dicks in 21 days
Gorilla Crew
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
16,773
Reputation
2,153
WTF hes right never thought of it  =erg lpolp[
 

Chinesemenofexcellence

QUARANTINED
Oldcels
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
1,925
Reputation
1,002
i m high class so i look down my nose which makes uee

low class look through their brow like predator
 

Shapeshifter

She is sad
HQNP
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
2,685
Reputation
998
Just lol at these random straightcel posts back when he was hunting for 10k posts in 21 days

He made an effort to avoid looking like it's total spam and have some relevancy to the thread jordan
 
  • Cage
Reactions: ar1

ar1

Retard
Birds
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
6,142
Reputation
509
i m high class so i look down my nose which makes uee

low class look through their brow like predator
cmoe theres no other way i can put this but can you stay within 6 feet of my threads and at least put on a mask before entering?

no racism but just.. taking precautions .. wuhan ip posters