oren

Incel
you cant see my upper eyelids giving me 1/10 eyes my eyes look asians (im half polish and Moroccan jew) this is what one doctor said , [font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You have self-diagnosed the problem: your brow is lower than the 'ideal'.  It can become apparent at a young age (family trait) or over time as the brow drops with gravity.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]associated with low position of your eyebrows [/font]
He says i can try botox or eyelids lift while some other says your eyes is normal , thus what you guys think i've never heard you people talking about uper eyelids

no upper eyelid visibility is a good trait for a man to have. everyone on this forum raves about it. "hunter eyes." i agree, it looks good.

now if you don't have eyelids at all, like some koreans, then you may wanna get double eyelid surgery.

oren

Incel
weird ... i dont know sometime you can see upper eyelid in left eye and not in right eye and sometimes not at all . depends on the angle