UNLEAKED VIDEO of ER!!

Loverhater

Incel
I've heard rumours about a video of ER where he greeted a few girls who totally ignored him and after this he started to cry. 

Has anyone seen this video?

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Yeah i have it on one of My external harddrives. Gotta look for it. I might Upload it once on youtube.

Loverhater

Incel
Can you please upload all the videos of ER which isn't on youtube yet?

But the one i was asking - i want to see it now!

Loverhater

Incel
Adolf Hipster said:
Yeah i have it on one of My external harddrives. Gotta look for it. I might Upload it once on youtube.
I need this video. Please send itnto me now.

doppelganger

Slayer
Adolf Hipster said:
[hr]
upload it

Invisible

King of Chads
Adolf Hipster said:
DO THIS YESTERDAY!!!!

[RIGHT NOW]

MrMatty

Coper
There is such a video but was never released to the public. According to the sheriff's report

The suspect had 24 digital movies recorded on his phone. Several of these movies were of the 
suspect eavesdropping on his housemates’ and neighbors’ conversations. One movie recorded 
(audio only) a heated argument between two females, presumably the suspect’s neighbors. 

Other movies found on the suspect’s iPhone:

 The suspect received a mailed package containing the book A Dance with Dragons by 
George R.R. Martin. The suspect was very excited. He expressed how he waited for the 
book to arrive with great anticipation.112

 A short clip of blood dripping into a bathroom sink. This appears to be the suspect filming 
himself with a bloody nose.113

 A short clip of trash piled up in the kitchen of his apartment. The suspect complained about 
his roommate being lazy.114

 While sitting in the driver’s seat of his vehicle, the suspect spoke about being angry over 
an incident that just occurred. The suspect explained that after leaving his apartment, he 
saw two attractive females and said “hi” to them. When they didn’t say hello in return, he 
became enraged. The suspect said he was angry because girls weren’t giving him attention. 
The suspect began to cry and he admitted he shouldn’t be crying. The suspect said he 
needed to run up a hill to “get the anger out,” but he can “never get the anger out.” He 
remains angry every day and the disrespect (from females) only “intensifies” his anger. 
The suspect ended the video by saying he hates his life.115

 The suspect filmed himself driving on Del Playa, starting at the end of the 6800 block. The 
suspect slowly drove eastbound on Del Playa and recorded people walking in the street. 
At one point, the suspect saw a young couple walking on the north side of Del Playa. He 
became angry, and as he passed the couple, he yelled an expletive at the male. The male 
yelled an expletive back at the suspect. The suspect continued driving eastbound on Del 
Playa. Near the end of this recording, the suspect said “All these people think they’re better 
than me. I’ll show them.” 116

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
MrMatty said:
There is such a video but was never released to the public. According to the sheriff's report

The suspect had 24 digital movies recorded on his phone. Several of these movies were of the 
suspect eavesdropping on his housemates’ and neighbors’ conversations. One movie recorded 
(audio only) a heated argument between two females, presumably the suspect’s neighbors. 

 The suspect received a mailed package containing the book A Dance with Dragons by 
George R.R. Martin. The suspect was very excited. He expressed how he waited for the 

 A short clip of blood dripping into a bathroom sink. This appears to be the suspect filming 

 A short clip of trash piled up in the kitchen of his apartment. The suspect complained about 

While sitting in the driver’s seat of his vehicle, the suspect spoke about being angry over 
an incident that just occurred. The suspect explained that after leaving his apartment, he 
saw two attractive females and said “hi” to them. When they didn’t say hello in return, he 
became enraged. The suspect said he was angry because girls weren’t giving him attention. 
The suspect began to cry and he admitted he shouldn’t be crying. The suspect said he 
needed to run up a hill to “get the anger out,” but he can “never get the anger out.” He 
remains angry every day and the disrespect (from females) only “intensifies” his anger. 

 The suspect filmed himself driving on Del Playa, starting at the end of the 6800 block. The 
suspect slowly drove eastbound on Del Playa and recorded people walking in the street. 
At one point, the suspect saw a young couple walking on the north side of Del Playa. He 
became angry, and as he passed the couple, he yelled an expletive at the male. The male 
yelled an expletive back at the suspect. The suspect continued driving eastbound on Del 
Playa. Near the end of this recording, the suspect said “All these people think they’re better 
Holy shit. Why didn't they release it to the public? Mother fuckers

This is gold

hellish

Incel
Does anyone know why the main retribution video was cut off?

mydougiefresh

Normie
Loverhater said:
Yes why didnt they release it??!
Because they don't want it to inspire more attacks and retributions, from weak minded individuals such as me.

Maxim

Normie
Oldcels
I need the video of ER before he went ER

Nuclearbrownguy

Gigachad
MrMatty said:

 While sitting in the driver’s seat of his vehicle, the suspect spoke about being angry over 

became angry, and as he passed the couple, he yelled an expletive at the male.
The male 
Low inhibition slayer
[hr]
Maxim said:
I need the video of ER before he went ER
Elliot rodger retribution

Its on youtube