UNLEAKED VIDEO of ER!!

Loverhater

Incel
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
181
Reputation
0
I've heard rumours about a video of ER where he greeted a few girls who totally ignored him and after this he started to cry. 

Has anyone seen this video?
 

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
3,779
Reputation
28
Yeah i have it on one of My external harddrives. Gotta look for it. I might Upload it once on youtube.
 

Loverhater

Incel
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
181
Reputation
0
Can you please upload all the videos of ER which isn't on youtube yet?

But the one i was asking - i want to see it now!
 

Loverhater

Incel
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
181
Reputation
0
Adolf Hipster said:
Yeah i have it on one of My external harddrives. Gotta look for it. I might Upload it once on youtube.
I need this video. Please send itnto me now.
 

doppelganger

Slayer
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
3,524
Reputation
3
Adolf Hipster said:
Yeah i have it on one of My external harddrives. Gotta look for it. I might Upload it once on youtube.
[hr]
upload it
 

Invisible

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
12,078
Reputation
13
Adolf Hipster said:
Yeah i have it on one of My external harddrives. Gotta look for it. I might Upload it once on youtube.
DO THIS YESTERDAY!!!!

[RIGHT NOW]
 

MrMatty

Coper
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
528
Reputation
0
There is such a video but was never released to the public. According to the sheriff's report

The suspect had 24 digital movies recorded on his phone. Several of these movies were of the 
suspect eavesdropping on his housemates’ and neighbors’ conversations. One movie recorded 
(audio only) a heated argument between two females, presumably the suspect’s neighbors. 

Other movies found on the suspect’s iPhone:

 The suspect received a mailed package containing the book A Dance with Dragons by 
George R.R. Martin. The suspect was very excited. He expressed how he waited for the 
book to arrive with great anticipation.112
 
 A short clip of blood dripping into a bathroom sink. This appears to be the suspect filming 
himself with a bloody nose.113

 A short clip of trash piled up in the kitchen of his apartment. The suspect complained about 
his roommate being lazy.114
 
 While sitting in the driver’s seat of his vehicle, the suspect spoke about being angry over 
an incident that just occurred. The suspect explained that after leaving his apartment, he 
saw two attractive females and said “hi” to them. When they didn’t say hello in return, he 
became enraged. The suspect said he was angry because girls weren’t giving him attention. 
The suspect began to cry and he admitted he shouldn’t be crying. The suspect said he 
needed to run up a hill to “get the anger out,” but he can “never get the anger out.” He 
remains angry every day and the disrespect (from females) only “intensifies” his anger. 
The suspect ended the video by saying he hates his life.115

 The suspect filmed himself driving on Del Playa, starting at the end of the 6800 block. The 
suspect slowly drove eastbound on Del Playa and recorded people walking in the street. 
At one point, the suspect saw a young couple walking on the north side of Del Playa. He 
became angry, and as he passed the couple, he yelled an expletive at the male. The male 
yelled an expletive back at the suspect. The suspect continued driving eastbound on Del 
Playa. Near the end of this recording, the suspect said “All these people think they’re better 
than me. I’ll show them.” 116
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
MrMatty said:
There is such a video but was never released to the public. According to the sheriff's report

The suspect had 24 digital movies recorded on his phone. Several of these movies were of the 
suspect eavesdropping on his housemates’ and neighbors’ conversations. One movie recorded 
(audio only) a heated argument between two females, presumably the suspect’s neighbors. 

Other movies found on the suspect’s iPhone:

 The suspect received a mailed package containing the book A Dance with Dragons by 
George R.R. Martin. The suspect was very excited. He expressed how he waited for the 
book to arrive with great anticipation.112
 
 A short clip of blood dripping into a bathroom sink. This appears to be the suspect filming 
himself with a bloody nose.113

 A short clip of trash piled up in the kitchen of his apartment. The suspect complained about 
his roommate being lazy.114
 
While sitting in the driver’s seat of his vehicle, the suspect spoke about being angry over 
an incident that just occurred. The suspect explained that after leaving his apartment, he 
saw two attractive females and said “hi” to them. When they didn’t say hello in return, he 
became enraged. The suspect said he was angry because girls weren’t giving him attention. 
The suspect began to cry and he admitted he shouldn’t be crying. The suspect said he 
needed to run up a hill to “get the anger out,” but he can “never get the anger out.” He 
remains angry every day and the disrespect (from females) only “intensifies” his anger. 
The suspect ended the video by saying he hates his life.115

 The suspect filmed himself driving on Del Playa, starting at the end of the 6800 block. The 
suspect slowly drove eastbound on Del Playa and recorded people walking in the street. 
At one point, the suspect saw a young couple walking on the north side of Del Playa. He 
became angry, and as he passed the couple, he yelled an expletive at the male. The male 
yelled an expletive back at the suspect. The suspect continued driving eastbound on Del 
Playa. Near the end of this recording, the suspect said “All these people think they’re better 
than me. I’ll show them.” 116
Holy shit. Why didn't they release it to the public? Mother fuckers

This is gold
 

hellish

Incel
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
167
Reputation
1
Does anyone know why the main retribution video was cut off?
 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
3
Loverhater said:
Yes why didnt they release it??!
Because they don't want it to inspire more attacks and retributions, from weak minded individuals such as me.
 

Maxim

Normie
Oldcels
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
1,861
Reputation
59
I need the video of ER before he went ER
 

Nuclearbrownguy

Gigachad
Joined
Jan 8, 2017
Messages
9,900
Reputation
7
MrMatty said:
There is such a video but was never released to the public. According to the sheriff's report

The suspect had 24 digital movies recorded on his phone. Several of these movies were of the 
suspect eavesdropping on his housemates’ and neighbors’ conversations. One movie recorded 
(audio only) a heated argument between two females, presumably the suspect’s neighbors. 

Other movies found on the suspect’s iPhone:

 The suspect received a mailed package containing the book A Dance with Dragons by 
George R.R. Martin. The suspect was very excited. He expressed how he waited for the 
book to arrive with great anticipation.112
 
 A short clip of blood dripping into a bathroom sink. This appears to be the suspect filming 
himself with a bloody nose.113

 A short clip of trash piled up in the kitchen of his apartment. The suspect complained about 
his roommate being lazy.114
 
 While sitting in the driver’s seat of his vehicle, the suspect spoke about being angry over 
an incident that just occurred. The suspect explained that after leaving his apartment, he 
saw two attractive females and said “hi” to them. When they didn’t say hello in return, he 
became enraged. The suspect said he was angry because girls weren’t giving him attention. 
The suspect began to cry and he admitted he shouldn’t be crying. The suspect said he 
needed to run up a hill to “get the anger out,” but he can “never get the anger out.” He 
remains angry every day and the disrespect (from females) only “intensifies” his anger. 
The suspect ended the video by saying he hates his life.115

 The suspect filmed himself driving on Del Playa, starting at the end of the 6800 block. The 
suspect slowly drove eastbound on Del Playa and recorded people walking in the street. 
At one point, the suspect saw a young couple walking on the north side of Del Playa. He 
became angry, and as he passed the couple, he yelled an expletive at the male.
The male 
yelled an expletive back at the suspect. The suspect continued driving eastbound on Del 
Playa. Near the end of this recording, the suspect said “All these people think they’re better 
than me. I’ll show them.” 116
Low inhibition slayer
[hr]
Maxim said:
I need the video of ER before he went ER
Elliot rodger retribution

Its on youtube
 
Top