• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Ethnic UNDISPUTED EXPOSED GTFIH

LAE

Jailbait Slayer
Under 18
611AibW.png

:spew:

HOLY SHIT...THIS MIGHT BE THE UGLIEST MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE EVER SEEN TO DATE.

HOLY SHIT AT THIS UGLY LITTLE SHITSKIN ETHNIC BURNT COCKROACH LOOKING SUBHUMAN TURKISH FILTH.

:bean:

I WOULD STOMP YOU THE FUCK OUT LIKE THE COCKROACH YOU TRULY ARE. YOU BULGING BUG EYED NORWOODING
FILTHY SUBHUMAN LOOKING FUCKING FREAK. HOW THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU KILLED YOURSELF YET? I DON'T KNOW..

istockphoto-135808913-1024x1024.jpg

:cage2:

LAE

Jailbait Slayer
Under 18
gonna watch this thread so i can get notified when he comes in here and shits all over u for this worthless post

:jordan:

When he comes in here? He’s been rotting on this forum with hundreds of alts for years..what the fuck are you talking about? And he isn’t shitting on anything with his same recycled, pissweak, autistic, childish insults.

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
:jordan:

When he comes in here? He’s been rotting on this forum with hundreds of alts for years..what the fuck are you talking about? And he isn’t shitting on anything with his same recycled, pissweak, autistic, childish insults.
keep begging for your merciless excecution, bitch

LAE

Jailbait Slayer
Under 18
keep begging for your merciless excecution, bitch

Keep riding this smelly stinky dirty shitskin filthy disgusting ethnic subhumans dick. I can tell you’re afraid of him and it shows. Blonde Jock and I bullied him to the point of no return back in 2018.

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin

Keep riding this smelly stinky dirty shitskin filthy disgusting ethnic subhumans dick. I can tell you’re afraid of him and it shows. Blonde Jock and I bullied him to the point of no return back in 2018.
u didnt bully shit, everyone knows whos alt u are, faggot. u make nothing but dirt/reddit tier threads u got humiliated by the whole forum u had to make a new account. keep trying to act tough when i see right through u

LAE

Jailbait Slayer
Under 18
u didnt bully shit, everyone knows whos alt u are, faggot. u make nothing but dirt/reddit tier threads u got humiliated by the whole forum u had to make a new account. keep trying to act tough when i see right through u

Cope.

Just fucking lol at this autistic kissless little virgin reject fucking loser thinking he’s superior for once in his sad pathetic life because he’s an admin on an incel forum. He didn’t humiliate shit, and I never made a new account to hide from anything. I planned on leaving and I forgot the password to @Looks so I made this one. Never denied being @Looks...I was the only person on this entire forum that Blonde Jock looked up to and actually liked. We’re one of the best looking on this forum and always will be. Keep crying for us and barking for us like a dog, filthy subhuman.

Last edited:

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
Cope.

Just fucking lol at this autistic little kissless little virgin reject thinking he’s superior for once in his sad pathetic life because he’s an admin on an incel forum. He didn’t humiliate shit, and I never made a new account to hide from anything. I planned on leaving and I forgot the password to @Looks so I made this one. Never denied being @Looks...I was the only person on this entire forum that Blonde Jock looked up to and actually liked. We’re one of the best looking on this forum and always will be. Keep crying for us and barking for us like a dog, filthy subhuman.
?. thats not ur only account kid. keep hiding ur real main account in utter shame and fear of the bullying that will carry over from the past if the community finds who u is. dont act tough when u are a little scared subhuman on thin ice.

LAE

Jailbait Slayer
Under 18
?. thats not ur only account kid. keep hiding ur real main account in utter shame and fear of the bullying that will carry over from the past if the community finds who u is. dont act tough when u are a little scared subhuman on thin ice.

I LITERALLY JUST CAME BACK TO THIS INCEL FORUM A COUPLE DAYS AGO YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING IDIOT. LOOK AT MY PAST POSTS. IVE BEEN TOO BUSY SLAYING ALL OF 2019 AND NOW IM BACK BECASUE OF THIS VIRUS THAT ALL THESE DOG EATING GOOK MONGOLOID SUBHUMAN GOOKS CAUSED. KEEP THINKING I HAVE MORE THAN TWO ACCOUNTS ON HERE.

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin

I LITERALLY JUST CAME BACK TO THIS INCEL FORUM A COUPLE DAYS AGO YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING IDIOT. LOOK AT MY PAST POSTS. IVE BEEN TOO BUSY SLAYING ALL OF 2019 AND NOW IM BACK BECASUE OF THIS VIRUS THAT ALL THESE DOG EATING GOOK MONGOLOID SUBHUMAN GOOKS CAUSED. KEEP THINKING I HAVE MORE THAN TWO ACCOUNTS ON HERE.
yo nobody cares what u 'slay' when u not here, u autistic cringy subhuman. u think anyone is giving a fuck about ur life or what u do? all that matters is ur crying for undisputed like a worthless whining dog waiting to be put down by the man himself. speak ur last words now its too late to repent

LAE

Jailbait Slayer
Under 18
yo nobody cares what u 'slay' when u not here, u autistic cringy subhuman. u think anyone is giving a fuck about ur life or what u do? all that matters is ur crying for undisputed like a worthless whining dog waiting to be put down by the man himself. speak ur last words now its too late to repent

I can bet my right testicle that i’m one of the best looking right next to Blonde Jock on this incel forum, rotting with kissless subhuman turbovirgin rejects like yourself. I’d post myself on here but I know for a fact you incels would all talk shit due to jealousy. And you will all TRY to do anything and everything to lower my self-esteem, confidence, and standards but that will NEVER happen. That’s why you filthy subhumans were all bullying Alain, jealous because a 15 year old mogged all of you subhumans to death. While you are all rotting in your basements on this forum in your mid-twenties on a daily basis.

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
I can bet my right testicle that i’m one of the best looking right next to Blonde Jock on this incel forum, rotting with kissless subhuman turbovirgin rejects like yourself. I’d post myself on here but I know for a fact you incels would all talk shit due to jealousy. And you will all TRY to do anything and everything to lower my self-esteem, confidence, and standards but that will NEVER happen. That’s why you filthy subhumans were all bullying Alain, jealous because a 15 year old mogged all of you subhumans to death. While you are all rotting in your basements on this forum in your mid-twenties on a daily basis.
one of the cringiest tryhard posts ive ever read in my life
1590055681642.png