ultra high LMS justin bieber reacting cool to over reacting teens - is that normal?

MorphIncel

Slayer
i mean teens are getting INSANELY emotional over him when tehy meet him or something, you can see that countless times on youtube.

The interesting thing is he barely acknowledges it or reacts to it, he nearly ignores it as if its nothing. He doesnt get happy, satisfied or validated at all, he just sits there doing nothing, poker face, compeltely non emotional.

Is he annoyed or has it become such a normalty that he doesnt even react to it anymore no matter how hysterical the cries and shouts etc. are?

Is he proactively not trying to react or is he geniuenly not even reacting anymore?

Reflex

Lookism God
If you had people screaming your name surrounding you every single day of your life

youd be useto it

MorphIncel

Slayer
exactly what i was thinking..is this the hedonic treadmill in action? ;)

does that mena even if we would get bieber-like validation we would still be unhappy coz we are right now?

Magnus

Lookism God
I doubt we'd be unhappy but rather just used to it

Magnus

Lookism God
Well I imagine his life to be a lot more dynamic than most of ours, so we'd still be happier when you think about it

King Chad

Normie
MorphIncel said:
like here..he force smiles a bit, but it is not geniune..he isnt shocked, entertained, validated or ANYTHING.

Also, he doesnt even give her attention

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkxwea02Iv4&t=56s
He knows these types of people are crazy after dealing with them for so long. 

I doubt he ever fucks obsessed fans. He most likely bangs high status sloots who are used to mixing with celebrities.

MorphIncel

Slayer
Magnus said:
Well I imagine his life to be a lot more dynamic than most of ours, so we'd still be happier when you think about it
Yeah but if you are used to it, how do you feel "more dynamic", it is just "normal dynamic"..because it's relative, right? If we are not really happy now, do you think we really would feel a long lasting increase after lets say being suddenly validated for the next 10 years from girls?

King Chad said:
MorphIncel said:
like here..he force smiles a bit, but it is not geniune..he isnt shocked, entertained, validated or ANYTHING.

Also, he doesnt even give her attention

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkxwea02Iv4&t=56s
He knows these types of people are crazy after dealing with them for so long. 

I doubt he ever fucks obsessed fans. He most likely bangs high status sloots who are used to mixing with celebrities.
Yup, he fucks those insanely good looking cunts or high LMS cunts..
I wasn't however talking about fucking, I was referring to his reactions...him not showing happiness, signs of being validated, being happy about all of it

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
It's all relative. A starving family from Africa might break down crying if you gave them a large meal, yet we take it for granted every day. 

He has women throw themselves 24/7 at him IRL and on social media,etc, it doesnt mean anything anymore.

MorphIncel

Slayer
Yep. The questio is if he istn happy then why should be become happy after looksmaxxing?