Ultimate HQNP JB godess dropped thermonuclear redpill do not enter

I was a tennis coach in the summer doing teaching the childrens camp, and there was a girl, 14, tall, fertile body, big breasts perfect face and voice glowing skin who I would talk to everyday. She was telling me about the stuff they where doing in grade 8. She told me wilder sex stories than anyone here can ever imagine, and did hard drugs too at that age lmao.

She told me about fucking guys in the park, parties where she got fucked by 5+ tall grade 9 jocks and cummed on. Parties where they play truth or dare but just dare each other to fuck. A video she sent of herself fucking herself with a dildo that the whole school saw. Trying anal, sucking a random HS guy off at the park washroom. 
Shes done blow and molly at that age, weed ofc. Shes said she had been with 15+ guys and wasnt even 15. To this day she was hottest girl I ever met. She kept teasing me too but I was a coach and a cuck so couldnt do anything, she kept sitting on my lap and deepthroating the freezies and popsicles. She always talked about masturbating and loving dick.

Its ogre for us incels girls by 14 have done more than we ever had. This made me realize by 16ish girls are past prime, lose youthful skin and excitement. its over for us boyos. We have to settle for 20+ old women with 100+ lays. 

Im gonna end it, but tbh I had a good time with her smoking weed after lessons etc, was too cuck to do anything tho

Biffboff

God Of Slayers
She was crushing on you and made all those stories up to try to seduce you, we'll done for resisting and not going to jail!

MorphIncel said:
lol dude try to come up with more believable stories..
lol im dead serious, good memories before I was subhuman
[hr]
Biffboff said:
She was crushing on you and made all those stories up to try to seduce you, we'll done for resisting and not going to jail!
maybe lol, but am I a cuck if I would LTR her

FreeDick

Slayer
I read better fake stories than yours every day on 4chan

Free Dick said:
I read better fake stories than yours every day on 4chan
not fake im legit tennis coach, I taught prime minister wife,

story is dead srs thats how redpill it was

Jyn Erso

Subhuman
Legit brutha. Most 14-year-old girls aren't virgins. At least 80% of 15+ have given blowjobs.

Slaver said:
Even if this is a big pile of bullshit I don't have a shadow of doubt that shit like this actually happens and probably 10x times more exaggerated
legit at the time I was half sad my HS life wasnt like that and half amused lol.

Slaver said:
Autistic permavirgin said:
legit at the time I was half sad my HS life wasnt like that and half amused lol.
I don't know why the people in here has a hard time believing that women are massive whores, even more in their youth when all they want is to fulfill their needs driven by an insane rush of hormones. There could have been a 15yrs old nympho in your class and you didn't even know

I remember this time I was at a party and saw a Chad having a threesome in his kitchen when I went there looking for water. The feel of being mogged literally boiled in my veins
legit realizing that you have subhuman genes and girls will never be attracted to you, only to chad, is brutal and always hits home.

There was debauchery going on in my year, chads roasted some girl in the middle of a party, but I guess thats tame compared to what kids are doing these days

fuckgoebbelz said:
You definitely take a risk in using either of them, some people have serious problems that arise entirely because they used meth or heroin. However, numerous people use meth and heroin without noticing any problems from them. I've tried heroin as well, to a lesser extent than meth, only sniffed over a couple of sequential days, but this caused no problems for me and I've not used it again since. However, I know numerous people who have had their lives substantially negatively impacted by heroin, and indeed a friend of mine from the Internet even overdosed and died from heroin.

I wouldn't suggest trying heroin or meth, there are superior drugs without the same risks. However, in the majority of cases I don't think using meth or heroin once at a common dose is going to cause you to immediately be a brain damaged addict.
whats your opinion on smoking crack?

Mr.NoseyNose

Coper
Autistic permavirgin said:
I was a tennis coach in the summer doing teaching the childrens camp, and there was a girl, 14, tall, fertile body, big breasts perfect face and voice glowing skin who I would talk to everyday. She was telling me about the stuff they where doing in grade 8. She told me wilder sex stories than anyone here can ever imagine, and did hard drugs too at that age lmao.

She told me about fucking guys in the park, parties where she got fucked by 5+ tall grade 9 jocks and cummed on. Parties where they play truth or dare but just dare each other to fuck. A video she sent of herself fucking herself with a dildo that the whole school saw. Trying anal, sucking a random HS guy off at the park washroom. 
Shes done blow and molly at that age, weed ofc. Shes said she had been with 15+ guys and wasnt even 15. To this day she was hottest girl I ever met. She kept teasing me too but I was a coach and a cuck so couldnt do anything, she kept sitting on my lap and deepthroating the freezies and popsicles. She always talked about masturbating and loving dick.

Its ogre for us incels girls by 14 have done more than we ever had. This made me realize by 16ish girls are past prime, lose youthful skin and excitement. its over for us boyos. We have to settle for 20+ old women with 100+ lays. 

Im gonna end it, but tbh I had a good time with her smoking weed after lessons etc, was too cuck to do anything tho
Pretty fucking legit. I believe it cuz i have seen similar cases (tho not this extreme