• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ULTIMATE fking RED PILL MONOLOGUE ! HOLYSHIT

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
This was funny as fuck to me  :lol: at the same time  :rage: if i hadnt heard this shit before. PM me if you understand shitskin languages and/or want a video (cant find one with subtitles). I saw it recently on my facebook page holy shit ! and their were so many girls getting mad in the fucking comments too 
:cage:

Its a long read so pepper your anus:

Whats the problem? The problem is the fact that she is a girl. What else. The problem is that we don't want any problems in our lives. But if we don't have any problems in our lives, thats their biggest problem!  Basically, in every girls life she reaches an age when she realises that now her life is impossible without a driver, a bodyguard, a servant or an ATM.

And of course most women can't afford all of this, can they?! So they look for boyfriends. They try them out, if they like what your job is and its permanent, then they'll marry you. The most important thing about marriage is fulfilling needs. And men are supposed to fulfill a woman's every need! You barely finish the paperwork when losing your job and the girls already gone and filed for a divorce. Basically, if a girl has to pay once, she vanishes. And if you really wanna pay, then fucking PAY! Don't put on an act of wanting to pay.

When they find a better provider, its not like they'll just break it off then and there. She'll discuss the reasons and entire fucking details about why shes doing it for ten fking days. Suddenly, she'll worry if you've eaten or some dumbshit. (If their this concerned, why the fuck are you dumping him?) They want the guy to ask whether SHE ate and then she can say no and you ask her to eat and she will fking CRY.

To establish the fact that the breakup that is due to their fuckery, their also the biggest victim of!

Just take the girl from the Titanic! Let's say only one person could fit on the wooden plank, why couldn't they do rotations? It's fine he let you get on first, does that mean you go and fucking fall asleep? She slept to her hearts feking content then gets up and declares hes dead! Was she a doctor? Did she check his pulse? He could've fainted. He didn't address her with a "good morning babe" so hes dead. She tosses him overboard and goes off!

They also wanna talk ALL the time, before sleep, after sleep etc. SOme even want to be 'talked to sleep' and if they can't sleep, you cant sleep either!

Every man has a fundamental right to at least get to think in the toilet. But NOPE! They want to talk to you whilst your in there too. Why are married men always late to go to work? Because the ones who get up on time, get late due to having to talk with their wives and the wiser ones wake up late on PURPOSE, PURELY to avoid having to talk. And even after all this shit, these bitches ultimate FUCKERY is that they want to talk after even SEX! It's called a climax because its the fucking END!

Girls need two important set of words from a guy, "I Love you" and "sorry". They want you to declare your love for her every 2 months, and they constantly have to ask because their insecure as fuck "Why do you love me? " Who the fuck thinks this much?! Its meant to be a feeling. Even worse is having to say "sorry", because every man eventually gets tired of her bullshit and has to admit defeat and say it. But it doesnt end their once again ! She has to ask "what are you sorry for?"

And nowadays this best friends bullshit every girl has with another guy! IN friendship theres no sorrys or thank yous! The guy can come to the girls place whenever and stay as long as he wants to, a girl can sit in his lap, but it's platonic. She can get drunk and kiss her firend, still platonic. She can change her clothes in front of him, nah thats still platonic! SO Sex is also PLATONIC for best friends! 

If you comment on their clothing. Suddenly their feminists! "You can't tell me what to wear." If she can constantly tell me what to wear, why does me asking her the same thing bring in equality, liberty, individuality, capitalism, freedom, sovereignty shit come into the mix?!

You can NEVER cut off the phone either even when you know the convos fucked! But they can do it for whatever they want. They question you on the phone of every little nuance regarding what you are doing at the time. When your dying, they'll call you up and ask "how are you dying, whos dying with you, where your dying, I never knew you planned to die today!" 

And women love to say  I LOVE SURPRISES!  Yet they fucking hate them! They just like to pretend like they want to pretend that they are actually gonna pay for once, that they love surprises! They want to know if your planning a surprise, what your planning etc. But not through you, someone else of course! Then they get happy that you'll go up to them and say surprise so they can fucking pose and exclaim "aww!"
Every question they ask has a different layer to it! and they want you to give the RIGHT answer, not your opinion. 

And still every single man is either chasing women or with one. WHY? Because they bribe us! They can permanently bribe with their pussies! Its better to get MARRIED WITH YOUR FUCKING HAND, rather than this!

:banderas: TBH

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
just read the bold. and be honest u have all time in fucking world it takes like 2 minutes to read

Danny the chav

Champion
DatzNotMe said:
just read the bold. and be honest u have all time in fucking world it takes like 2 minutes to read

Lmao, yeah I got time to spare, but srs I read it

Dolly Buster

Champion
Women are constantly planning to take your money and enslave you.

You must ensure that all your relationships cost $00.00-, if you have them.

lono

Banned
All women suffer from malignant self love.

If you liked that post op you should go on YouTube and watch Sam varknins videos on narcissism.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
lono said:
All women suffer from malignant self love.

If you liked that post op you should go on YouTube and watch Sam varknins videos on narcissism.

legit and it was a movie scene

I concur. Anyone who has had sex knows that pussy is only marginally better than your hand. Having sex with a HQNP 6 + is great, don't get me wrong, but the fact that women have leverage over  a man because she can withhold her pussy is insanity. A man in the pursuit of pussy because of his overactive sex drive will do almost anything in the moment to reach that pedestal of pussy, even if that means forking out thousands of dollars over a long period of time just to financially please the girl before the girl ever lets him get any action.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
IntenseSuffering said:
I concur. Anyone who has had sex knows that pussy is only marginally better than your hand. Having sex with a HQNP 6 + is great, don't get me wrong, but the fact that women have leverage over  a man because she can withhold her pussy is insanity. A man in the pursuit of pussy because of his overactive sex drive will do almost anything in the moment to reach that pedestal of pussy, even if that means forking out thousands of dollars over a long period of time just to financially please the girl before the girl ever lets him get any action.

legit. LTRs are a scam, especially if you live with your partner tbh :lol:

FuckThis

Rotter
lol what a cope

females are great, I would love to have a gf again and get marry and live forever with her

and tell her every day how much I love her, and how great she is
:inlove: :inlove:

FuckThis said:
lol what a cope

females are great, I would love to have a gf again and get marry and live forever with her

FuckThis

Rotter
Boyo Doppelganger said:
FuckThis said:
lol what a cope

if she gets fat tho it is over