UKcels please leave EU

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Seriously UK looks totally different from the rest of europe

they have their own house building style, drive on the other side auf the street, have their own units etc.

within europe everything looks alike.. but once you leave the ferry and enter the UK its like entering into another world.

I even find the US to be similar to be continental Europe then UK hahaha really.

has any Continent European ever been to the UK and the States and confirm that?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
lms_rotten_zombie said:
You are not even Europeans.
IT USED TO BE SO THAT THE SUN DIDN'T SET ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE.

NOW YOU'RE A SHADOW OF YOUR FORMER SELVES. A TAWDRY, PIDDLING, FLEDGLING BUNCH OF WEAK PATHETIC LOSERS THAT CAN'T BE COUNTED ON FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT TO BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD.

:clap:

Invisible

King of Chads
As if Europe is anything to be proud of. Its being cucked out of existence.

As for op, the Netherlands needs Europe because its basically a coastal strip alongside GerMoney if my memory serves me korrektlich

ItWontBeMe said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:
You are not even Europeans.
IT USED TO BE SO THAT THE SUN DIDN'T SET ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE.

NOW YOU'RE A SHADOW OF YOUR FORMER SELVES. A TAWDRY, PIDDLING, FLEDGLING BUNCH OF WEAK PATHETIC LOSERS THAT CAN'T BE COUNTED ON FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT TO BE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD.

:clap:
I think you might have missed the meaning of that saying. It means that unless you go to some foreign backwater, few places on this Earth exist that don't 1) Speak english language 2) Has British influence in some shape or form.

As much as a unique identity nations like the United States now have, it still can't be denied American culture is largely British in origin, same with Canada, same with Australia. Travel all the way to India and you'll see aspects of British culture. Watch some faggy Jpop/kpop shit and see how they imitate British cultural music and insert engrish into the lyrics.  :giggle:

Britain in a sense is Europe. They're responsible for the huge increase economicaly that Europe experienced after the industrial era. Small insignificant European nations that never would have gained any footing suddenly became powerful and developed. Present day Europe wouldn't exist as it does today if not for UK.

Pretty much without Germany & UK, Asians would have outpaced Europe long ago. Personally I think they should leave, the EU just allows all nations within it to be collectively cucked. 

edit: I take back what I said about foreign backwaters. Even in those places everyone plays rugby and football.