Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
"incel terrorist"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11008269/incel-terrorist-tobias-rathjen-trump/

WHAT DOES INCEL MEAN?
  • Involuntary celibacy, often shortened to incel, is a term used to describe a person who can't have sex despite wanting to, according to *********.
  • The term also extends to people who believe they have no possibility of finding a partner to get love, validation or acceptance from.
  • The community is predominately male and the forum ********* suggests women have readily available access to sex as do gay men.
  • However, the movement was initially started by a Canadian woman known as Alana.
:tyson:

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad

Demislayer

Slayer
Basement dweller need to quit feeling entitlement to pussy

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
Basement dweller need to quit feeling entitlement to pussy
“for my whole life I haven’t had a wife or girlfriend, for the last 18 years exclusively because… I know I’m being surveilled,"

he wasn't even that bad looking
just deranged

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad

Demislayer

Slayer
“for my whole life I haven’t had a wife or girlfriend, for the last 18 years exclusively because… I know I’m being surveilled,"

he wasn't even that bad looking
just deranged
He probably fucked his brain up with psychiatric drugs too

43 years old and being a weirdo manchild and not having had sex for 18 years and expecting people to connect with you

I legit need to stop posting on this weird websites now that they are going mainstream btw, I don‘t want to be associated with these people

Save the ones you can

Demislayer

Slayer
the spiritual leader of your favourite movement:

She formed the pre2010 incels, the legit old weird or ugly ones

Since it has been associated with teen nerds it doesn‘t have the same group anymore

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
He probably fucked his brain up with psychiatric drugs too

43 years old and being a weirdo manchild and not having had sex for 18 years and expecting people to connect with you

I legit need to stop posting on this weird websites now that they are going mainstream btw, I don‘t want to be associated with these people

Save the ones you can
it's utterly embarrassing to be associated with the incelosphere (which unfortunately this site is also lumped in)

I need to stop posting too

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Rotters
i hate how the media has to give every "movement" a leader

jfl @ thinking incels have a fucking leader, let alone some random she-bitch landwhale

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
i hate how the media has to give every "movement" a leader

jfl @ thinking incels have a fucking leader, let alone some random she-bitch landwhale
she coined the term first

"The first online community to use the term "incel" was started in 1993 when a Canadian university student known only by her first name, Alana, created a website in order to discuss her sexual inactivity with others. The website, titled "Alana's Involuntary Celibacy Project", was used by people of all genders to share their thoughts and experiences."

Sebastian Hughman

Sexy Boy
Rotters
islam will conquer the world.

Demislayer

Slayer
it's utterly embarrassing to be associated with the incelosphere (which unfortunately this site is also lumped in)

I need to stop posting too
Do it brother

Think about how awkward it would be to try to explain you were just here for the lols or for personal development

elmoggerino

Gigachad
she coined the term first

"The first online community to use the term "incel" was started in 1993 when a Canadian university student known only by her first name, Alana, created a website in order to discuss her sexual inactivity with others. The website, titled "Alana's Involuntary Celibacy Project", was used by people of all genders to share their thoughts and experiences."
she only coined incel, but involuntary celibacy as a term had predated her

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
she only coined incel, but involuntary celibacy as a term had predated her
maybe

as a phenomenon is strictly linked with sexual revolution and the disintegration of enforced monogamy in western societies.
There were ZERO incels in the 50's-60's in conservative countries such as Greece.
Even people with disabilities had their families arrange them to be married and they even procreated.