UK sexual health campaign confirms 13-24 age red-pill. AreYouGettingIt?

BlackPill

Banned
https://www.areyougettingit.com/

:lol: 

So I was at the GP this morning and reading the notice boards and noticed this red-pill from the NHS (National Health Service which is free for UK-cels- unlike USA healthcare- paid via income tax)

Apparently not only is it legal for sub 16 years olds to have sex (with someone their own age) the UK government is providing free condoms for 13-24 year olds, and also Chlamydia testing knowing that by age 24 plus you are a legit old-cel who should've reproduced by now.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
It haunts me everyday that I didn't get sex at school, while the popular good looking guys and all the girls including the ugliest were losing their virginity by 14 - 15. I thought things would get better, I'd eventually find a girlfriend and have sex, or find someone willing for a hook-up online dating ect. 

Being shy/quiet at that age if you're uglier, makes it even less likely you'll have any sexual experiences with females, any rare chances were wrecked by feeling so anxious. It's never happened for me and it never will now, unless I pay some bitch £££ who's had 1000s of dicks.  :suicide:

IcedEarth

Slayer
fml young people are having sex and you need to give them rubber because they are retarded enough to do it without it

wow such redpill

allindaeyes

Banned
wut... what a shocker the younger generations have sex with more different partners than other age groups

Anakind

King of Chads
IcedEarth said:
fml young people are having sex and you need to give them rubber because they are retarded enough to do it without it

wow such redpill
Promiscuity and stupidity always go hand in hand.