uglynormalfag is a rot fraud

Chadcel

Banned
hes gf is at least 7+ and hes cucking her with subhuman club sloots. fucking lol. @"UglyNormalFag"

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Chadcel said:
hes gf is at least 7+ and hes cucking her with subhuman club sloots. fucking lol. @"UglyNormalFag"
When did I say this? lol

My only problem with her is she said she wants to be exclusive during the fucking summer when we both know we're not gonna be together being in diff schools. It's very irrational tbh. Who becomes exclusive for a summer fling smh

Foxx

Average Guy
UglyNormalFag said:
Chadcel said:
When did I say this? lol

My only problem with her is she said she wants to be exclusive during the fucking summer when we both know we're not gonna be together being in diff schools. It's very irrational tbh. Who becomes exclusive for a summer fling smh
She is hot, sooo......

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Foxx said:
UglyNormalFag said:
When did I say this? lol

She is hot, sooo......
So is an oven. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be upset if the oven was irrationally on freeze mode lol

Foxx

Average Guy
UglyNormalFag said:
Foxx said:
She is hot, sooo......
So is an oven. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be upset if the oven was irrationally on freeze mode lol
Hot girls are allowed to make demands cause dick is cheap.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Foxx said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Hot girls are allowed to make demands cause dick is cheap.
Yup..

The problem isn't her. If I was staying home the whole summer, this would be no problem. I don't have an addiction for quantity. It's more the fact that I'm going away for 1 1/2 - 2 weeks soon at my friend's lakehouse and she's gonna invite tons of people. I don't want to feel guilty trying to lay some of them.

Chadcel

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
Chadcel said:
When did I say this? lol

wtf? how's this an excuse? u can see each other every weekend, just cuz u dont have classes together doesnt mean u cant be exclusive. or maybe u just want to slay other bishes. unless ur moving to different cities this is the copiest comment ive seen.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Chadcel said:
UglyNormalFag said:
When did I say this? lol

wtf? how's this an excuse? u can see each other every weekend, just cuz u dont have classes together doesnt mean u cant be exclusive. or maybe u just want to slay other bishes. unless ur moving to different cities this is the copiest comment ive seen.
Yeah, different locations all together lol. The sad thing is she really is super chill, cute, smart in a non-snobby way and I'd totally LTR (in fact, I'm almost shocked she wants to) in other circumstances

Chadcel

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
Chadcel said:
Yeah, different locations all together lol. The sad thing is she really is super chill, cute, smart in a non-snobby way and I'd totally LTR (in fact, I'm almost shocked she wants to) in other circumstances
if shes ur dream girl u'd move away with her. not trying to be a beta phaggot wk but imo the dream girl is worth all the trouble in the world.

swimcel

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
swimcel said:
i won't, i promise  :giggle:
Lol, that " :giggle:" changed my mind
i'm not a 15 year old troll man, i don't get anything from sharing your pictures, i don't even live in the same continent you do. I can send you a full pic of my face if you want  :ugh: thing i've never done before  :ugh: