Ugly guys in LTR don't mean anything

I see a lot of threads going against looks thoery stating that this LTR disproves it. Just a reminder since DailyMail expert is lacking on the cuck tales.

Man LTR doesn't mean shit, you can assume the guys getting cucked. Girls gossip and cheat all the time. Even if she's innocent a hot slutty friend will influence her. If she's not that means she's been slayed, so your just a cuck.

Aim to S L A Y

:nod2:

VERY LEGIT. Ugly men in relationships make me cringe when they think they are somehow superior to incels. JUST LOL< YOU'RE FUCKING UGLY

Herald

Normie
CopingWithOpiates said:
VERY LEGIT. Ugly men in relationships make me cringe when they think they are somehow superior to incels. JUST LOL< YOU'RE FUCKING UGLY
Even worse, these guys don't do anything to keep themselves healthy. 

They think simply that a new suit or a new haircut is going to hide the fact that they are beer-gutted skinnyfat with zero masculine dimorphism AND are still beta and bluepill as hell.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Women ideally would love to get a Chad to commit to her in a LTR, but it hardly ever happens so they end up dating lower looking guys than the guys they actually have flings and ONS with. (Hence why it's called "settling" with a guy) When will people understand this?[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Guys see a cute girl with an average guy and think holy chit see I guess it's true, you just gotta be confident to get a girl. But the funny thing is it's actually easier to get a hot girl to be your GF than it is to get ONSs with equally looking women. [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Women fuk up, but date lower in terms of looks, and yes on a rare occasion a girl will actually bag a Chad as a BF.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The 'average guy/hot girlfriend' situation is pretty much always the same case. A girl (who is often past her physical prime) who wants a relationship / a kid with a guy whom she knows will remain faithful, or at least knows it would be difficult for him to do better.[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Getting a hot girlfriend is neither difficult nor impressive.[/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Consistently getting hot women to sleep with you, for the sole reason that they are sexually attracted to you, is difficult, but possible when you are in this top 20%. That is the key difference. [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Someone show me a real life example of a guy who isn't top 20% (not just looks - this includes money, status etc) who consistently gets genuinely attractive women into bed. I don't believe that you can.[/font][/font][/size]

FireHaze

Gigachad
Legit.

On top of that ugly guys in LTRs with hot girls isn't even that common to begin with. They're outliers.