• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

ugly confident people boggle my mind

SAD

Regular
but who was feedback loop? I recall once attending a conference in close proximity to an international moot event. I had some time to kill before my return flight and sat in briefly to observe. It was shocking really.
The mass of subhumanity could only be matched by comicon tbh.
Subhumans everywhere! However, these weren't the typical shy, inhibited, giddy introverts you would associate with such aesthetic impoverishment.
These people were articulate, confident and oddly unaware of their subhumanity. Ofcourse the halo effect meant they all were obnoxious at best - ugly people cannot possibly be perceived as charming but their confidence was still admirable

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hormones

maximus1

Regular
Ugly confident people can do well, with makeup and grooming.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Because they felt comfortable being around similar people. Put them in a group of Chad's and they would look down to the ground in submission a lot of the time. What made you think they weren't aware of their subhumanity?

SAD

Regular
UglyNormalFag said:
Because they felt comfortable being around similar people. Put them in a group of Chad's and they would look down to the ground in submission a lot of the time. What made you think they weren't aware of their subhumanity?

As a secular jew I trust you're familiar with the deluded academic archetype. The smugly arrogant cunt who derives his self-worth from his academic prowess as oppossed to his position in the sexual hierarchy.
Their confidence may be restricted to a particular sphere as you poin out. My question then is, why does our inceldom pervade every area of our lives?

short man

Rotter
That's an oxymoron.

ugly "confident" = creepy

Good looking =  confident.

Mewer

Joke
It's because they have normal self esteam, their live isn't all about muh looks and they don't have BDD.

Tail

Regular
I've noticed that.

Those people usually live happy lives though. But they won't leave their social circle of academically successful subhumans. They're good here, because it's where they belong.

Mewer

Joke
True Romance said:
Yeah it's pretty fucked up. This is esp the case with Indians, esp. successful older Indians. They look like literal gremlins yet they're as proud, narcissistic, and brash as can be. It's like sexual placing doesn't culturally register with them - they're perfectly happy with their old ugly wife and their 2 ugly kids. All they care about is having more money and status than all the other old ugly Indians at temple or mosque.

Incels need to understand that different people see different things as success. Incels seem to value Looks more than everything else, even if they most likely never going to reach their looks goal