• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Ugly/average guy going around doing cold approaching = desperate, creepy...

...good looking guy doing the same = confident, daring, charming

Just a reminder

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Yeah no shit, that's why I don't even try. Plus being older now, I'd look even more of a creep cold approaching.

DyingHope said:
Yeah no shit, that's why I don't even try. Plus being older now, I'd look even more of a creep cold approaching.
Same thing when an undesirable compliments a woman or just simply says "good morning" it's considered sexual harassment. However a chad being rude and addressing tits is cool

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

allindaeyes

Banned
RodgerRabbit said:
duh, what's not to understand about this? :rolleyes:

attractive person hitting on you = desirable 
unattractive person hitting on you = undesirable

but no, your entitled aspie brain cannot conceive of people having the autonomy to decide who they want to fuck. 

"STUPID GIRLS NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!! STUPID WHORES I WISH THEY WOULD DIE :rage: " 

jesus christ :giggle: :rolleyes:

its being indenial and angry, people like beta eurasian cuck regarding asian girls or The Trews regarding white girls are like this exactly

RodgerRabbit said:

but no, your entitled aspie brain cannot conceive of people having the autonomy to decide who they want to fuck. 

"STUPID GIRLS NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!! STUPID WHORES I WISH THEY WOULD DIE :rage: " 

The problem is that for men, even average girls are desirable

But for women only really good looking guys are desirable

SINGULARITY

Megastar
RodgerRabbit said:

Sex is everything.

All men would react badly for being cut out of the sexual market its like you're less than human.