Ugliest member?

penetration

Subhuman
Who is the ugliest member here? I want to see if I can ugly-mog him, when I am out on the streets I see 1 or 2 males in every hundred that are legit uglier than me.

Challenge me up. :popcorn:

im a 3/10
[hr]
+ i dont go out and havent spoken to anyone in the past 2 months
[hr]
+ i gymcel in my room and it smeels like absolute cum mixed with sweat because i dont even open the windows
[hr]
i dont even shower sometimes for 2 weeks
[hr]
i should brush my teeth more i think

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
By far the ugliest = me LOL.

Only thing I have going for me is I'm very tall and have hooded eyes, but everything else is garbage tier. Recessed orbitals, low cheekbones, bird beak for a nose, #worst_hair_2016, asymmetrical jaw and permanent dark circles under my eyes, you can even see the veins. Also fwHR has to be like 1.65 lmfao

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Subhuman said:

Only thing I have going for me is I'm very tall, but everything else is garbage tier. Recessed orbitals, low cheekbones, bird beak for a nose, #worst_hair_2016, asymmetrical jaw and permanent dark circles under my eyes, you can even see the veins. Also fwHR has to be like 1.65 lmfao
You can see the veins? damn...that's really brutal actually

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
whywoulditmatter said:
Subhuman said:

Only thing I have going for me is I'm very tall, but everything else is garbage tier. Recessed orbitals, low cheekbones, bird beak for a nose, #worst_hair_2016, asymmetrical jaw and permanent dark circles under my eyes, you can even see the veins. Also fwHR has to be like 1.65 lmfao
Yup. I don't know if it's due to recessed orbitals (possibly). Has nothing to do with diet 'cuz I have the healthiest diet known to mankind, just lol @ that cope

At least I have a realistic looksmaxing plan. By age 26 and after 6 plastic surgeries, I'll become a 5.5/10 (from 3.5).

Subhuman said:

Only thing I have going for me is I'm very tall and have hooded eyes, but everything else is garbage tier. Recessed orbitals, low cheekbones, bird beak for a nose, #worst_hair_2016, asymmetrical jaw and permanent dark circles under my eyes, you can even see the veins. Also fwHR has to be like 1.65 lmfao

Send me pic I have 6000 posts on 4 acc and will conclude that you are our new jsanza.
Also, very tall = can't be incel.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Subhuman said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Yup. I don't know if it's due to recessed orbitals (possibly). Has nothing to do with diet 'cuz I have the healthiest diet known to mankind, just lol @ that cope

At least I have a realistic looksmaxing plan. By age 26 and after 6 plastic surgeries, I'll become a 5.5/10 (from 3.5).
PM your pic. I dont share

penetration

Subhuman
None of you could be uglier than me.

Recessed chin
Bird nose
retruded jaws
shiit eye area
small frame

Haven't seen pics of anyone uglier than me and I also get bonus points for being old while most here are early twenties or younger giving them plenty of time to surgerymaxx.

penetration

Subhuman
I could send someone my face just to prove I am the new ugliest member here