Ugliest member [Rate me]

penetration

Subhuman
The photo has a filter, so that's that, but I wont go full aspie and do selfies to post on this forum.

On par with eggman, my skull is a bit better, but he is way more masculine.

Invisible

King of Chads
Ironic that your name is penetration because that's the last thing you'll be doing this year.

jk

You aren't HIDEOUSLY ugly like me, but you do have some flaws. Your midface looks long but then again you are posing weirdly. Your IPD looks offkey like the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street.

No top lip + long philtrum = brings you down a bit. Nose looks like a fish stick. But mainly it's your eyes that are fucked. They look like two shoes with the front pointing outward

White, tanned, likely tall, NW1 = 4.5/10 minum. You still are nowhere NEAR as fucked as the average ethnic.

Are you aspie? That's probably more likely your problem.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Yeah the lower third kills you, but you're not sub5.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
you look like you have a weak chin, that's probably your main problem actually

i can't tell but you are either a 4 or a 5. With a strong chin your face would look robust and masculine, but right now it just looks like a fish

penetration

Subhuman
I was rated 5-6 on reddit, so I doubt I am not sub-5, do you think I could benefit from lip lift?

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
penetration said:
I was rated 5-6 on reddit, so I doubt I am not sub-5, do you think I could benefit from lip lift?
I was rated 7/10 on reddit and "very good looking"

And yet I objectively still look like a beta incel.

Your face has the same flaws as pretty much every user here, in fact you even kind of look like me. Your chin bumps you from average, maybe slightly above, to a solid 4/10.

Post a profile pic if you want me to disagree but if you have a weak chin then you are literally no higher than a 4 in the eyes of most women.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
lol at some autists here

Easily a 5/10+

You have a long philtrum like me...actually yours is a little longer, but the issue is your chin doesn't have enough vertical height to balance your long philtrum, but it doesn't look recessed

penetration

Subhuman
Brutus said:
penetration said:

Your face has the same flaws as pretty much every user here, in fact you even kind of look like me. Your chin bumps you from average, maybe slightly above, to a solid 4/10.

Post a profile pic if you want me to disagree but if you have a weak chin then you are literally no higher than a 4 in the eyes of most women.
My chin is weak. And i know I am below average, like 3/10 , I am not sure if I should get a surgery, it seems pointless to go through that and end up 5/10 max

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
penetration said:
Brutus said:

My chin is weak. And i know I am below average, like 3/10 , I am not sure if I should get a surgery, it seems pointless to go through that and end up 5/10 max
You're literally retarded if you think you're 3/10

You have more things to worry about besides from looks. First off, autism.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
lmfao don't listen to these aspies. You are higher than 5, but lower than a 6.1

But I would be happy with that because you're in the top 10% legit

(5/10 is not average).

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
lmfao don't listen to these aspies. You are higher than 5, but lower than a 6.1

But I would be happy with that because you're in the top 10% legit

(5/10 is not average).

penetration

Subhuman
The only thing that saves me from being 2/10 and raises me to 3/10 is that I am 6'1 barefoot in the evening and I am white with dark hair. Also my maxilla is pretty ok, other than that, not so much.

Looking for a whale gf at the moment

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
penetration said:
You can't be serious, you'll be better masturbating/paying hookers than wasting money on a whale

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
penetration said:
The only thing that saves me from being 2/10 and raises me to 3/10 is that I am 6'1 barefoot in the evening and I am white with dark hair. Also my maxilla is pretty ok, other than that, not so much.

Another Orb/Brio on our hands

A fake autistic troll