U.S. Presidents by fWHR - brutal red pill

Anakind

King of Chads
http://www.improbable.com/2012/02/page/2/

Forget any leadership position if you don't have a high fWHR.

The lowest fWHR of any president was 1.78 which is still above average.

Abraham Lincoln was the tallest president standing 6'4" and even he still had a fWHR of 1.93.

rugby1233

Chad
They measure it differently from the way it is measured here in the forums. It results in higher fwhr. I have ~1.7 and if I remember correctly it would be 1.9+ with their measurement method.

Anakind

King of Chads
rugby1233 said:
They measure it differently from the way it is measured here in the forums. It results in higher fwhr. I have ~1.7 and if I remember correctly it would be 1.9+ with their measurement method.
Yeah, think so too. This is how they measured Lincoln. Here in the forum the upper horizontal would be attached to the middle of the eyebrows.

[hr]
Pathologically Lonesome said:
No wonder Woodrow Wilson was such a cuck.

Seems the most opinionated and outspoken had the highest fWHR
Interestingly, Jimmy Carter's fWHR was quite high and he would be considered a cuck as well when you consider the hostage situation back then. Though still true in general about the correlation.

Anakind

King of Chads
JawExpert said:
where is obama
Seems to be an older table. Bill Clinton and George W. aren't included either. Some presidents seem to be missing in general. Can't find Thomas Jefferson on that list.

paulus

Banned
Andrew johnson: slayed alaska from the russians and apparently a racist and nikka hater

Fwhr: 2.18