• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

U got me Tyger/Mist, good one on the FAKE animus account

Up!

Banned
lol u sack of shit, i put off work right now cause i thougth animus came back for real

i know the real animus

ive talked to the real animus intimately

ive read his stupid, lame book which i called "A Catcher in the Rice" and asked to publish it so he threatened to sue me and then asked for a review

FUKin' FRAUDDDDD!!!  :lol:

i knew it was too good that animus came back after he told everyone to go fuck off when he went to go fuck some random bitch

a_nimbus

Banned
Up! said:
lol u sack of shit, i put off work right now cause i thougth animus came back for real

i know the real animus

ive read his stupid, lame book which i called "A Catcher in the Rice" and asked to publish it so he threatened to sue me and then asked for a review

i knew it was too good that animus came back after he told everyone to go fuck off when he went to go fuck some random bitch

hey i got a voice message coming up for you crazy fucking schizo

Up! said:

i know the real animus

:jag: