u can't get girls cause u treat them like a different species

LostTuna

Gigachad
yes it's true there's obvious differences between interacting with girls vs. guys (esp if it's a girl you see as a potential hookup or partner) and u gotta run a little game on them and be clean and change your vibes a little and shit but DO NOT act like they're aliens. if u do this or have this type of mindset ur gonna make everything complicated and fuck up bad at everything you do. i guess i could just say don't be autistic but it's more than that.

i'm trying to organize my thoughts properly and lay everything out. i might make a long post and somewhat of a guide in the future as long it doesn't get passed off as bluepill by you guys. let me know what u think

LostTuna

Gigachad
Jordy said:
wtf just show you're interested
basically. i feel like most ppl on this forum have little experience with that tho and they don't even try in the 1st place
[hr]
what am i coping about exactly? this is the exact opposite of cope. i speak from personal experience, i don't fuck with broscience
[hr]
LostTuna said:
Jordy said:
basically. i feel like most ppl on this forum have little experience with that tho and they don't even try in the 1st place
[hr]
what am i coping about exactly? this is the exact opposite of cope. i speak from personal experience, i don't fuck with broscience
@"FireHaze"

J

Jordy

LostTuna said:
Jordy said:
So, look good, approach so she can actually see you're alive and show interest the sooner the better. You should write a guide cuz if people here seriously want to try it they would fuck up the basics. If you act super nicely and friendly but inside want to fuck her until u pass out it won't work.

J

Jordy

king coach said:
You don't need to write more than one word about dating (face), don't waste your time tbh
without basic social skills not even face will save you unless you're legit 8+ which is ultrarare IRL