Tyson Ballou vs Andreas Eriksen

Gandharva

Banned
Tyson.  Eriksen looks like a cross between a baltid,a fish and a nigger.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
easily ballou wtf.

Eriksen legi tlooks like a fish in soem ways that would look great sucking a dick

celzor

Slayer
Ballou 

Eriksen's cheekbones sit too low, Ballou also better everything area than him

dough

King of Chads
ballou. eriksen has that sickly red albino eye color thing going on, the same thing eggman has.

based on those 2 pictures i like eriksen, but probably you can get a more flattering picture of tyson and a shitter picture of eriksen and then i will pick tyson

either way both are uncomfortably good looking and past a certain threshold looks become personal opinion/taste. the higher on the scale of 1 to 10 you go, the more significant personal preference plays a role, it seems

christ what symmetry! i probably got the middle line wrong by a pixel or 2, and got lazy and could of put more lines to illustrate asymmetries, but still. look how important symmetry is! disturbingly important

F A C E

honestly if you are looking to ascend arent addressing facial asymmetries, just lol wtf are you doing. everyone needs to go to one of those doctors that measure the skull down the MILLIMETER and then get some consultation with what to do next, be it mewing/ facial exercises or jaw shaving or implants or whatnot. one of these things

@AsymmetryIsDeath
your name couldnt be more appropriate

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
@"MyLifeIsSuffering"

yet balou has noticeable nose assymetry, same with O'pry, and probably Gandy.

And it makes no difference.

If anything too much symmetry makes u look homosexual, people also call nessman homo

DatzNotMe said:
@"MyLifeIsSuffering"

yet balou has noticeable nose assymetry, same with O'pry, and probably Gandy.

And it makes no difference.

If anything too much symmetry makes u look homosexual, people also call nessman homo
i strongly disagree! when i look at this picture, i keep thinking hes so UGLY! the nose asymmetry and hairline asymmetry and somehow the eyebrow asymmetry should be corrected in my opinion, he would look a lot better

symmetry = good looks